A.P.C.

jeepster

im gonna buy some APC Standards.....now i know somw of you guys size down for a better fit cause eventually they will stretch where needed, but my thighs are a bit more muscular than the average person, so should i just get them in my size?

opinions?

i normally wear a 32 in Levis 501

how much do you weigh? I'm 5'11" 170 and wear 32s

I sized down to 30s and I love the fit on it

finally got around to taking some photos. these are size 31, i have had these for 7months, 2 soaks, no washes.

cheers

front shot:

sufu002mj5.jpg

back shot:

sufu001600x450jt9.jpg

Im pretty new to denim...I just bought apc few months ago and wore it for 3 months without soak or washes, only dry cleaned it once.

May i know how do i get my jeans to have those lines that this guy posted

&

if i soak/wash my jeans the color would change to be nicer right?

Thanks..:)

Im pretty new to denim...I just bought apc few months ago and wore it for 3 months without soak or washes, only dry cleaned it once.

&

wear them.

&

All you need to do is wear them. The more the better.

On the soak/wash part IMO i wouldn't do it yet.

The longer without a wash/soak turns out better.

yeah, like the guys said...

wear them, wear them hard if you feel like it, and by hard, i mean cycling, hiking, sleeping in your jeans. I even play baseball with my jeans. dont try to make whiskers with your fingers by folding your denim, it wont look natural. wear them till you cant stand the smell of your jeans. and of course, if you spilled stuff like soy sauce on them, dont be afraid to wash your jeans, but that's a different story

once you can't stand the smell of your jeans, wash them...and as to how to wash them, there are a billion ways you can find on this forum. I think the best way is just to experiment on your own =P...

im gonna buy some APC Standards.....now i know somw of you guys size down for a better fit cause eventually they will stretch where needed, but my thighs are a bit more muscular than the average person, so should i just get them in my size?

opinions?

i normally wear a 32 in Levis 501

I would still suggest sizing down. You have to remember that these jeans stretch like crazy. One guy posted in here a few pages back and told us that his stretched like 3-4 inches, I believe.

Anyone have any good experience with the black New Standards?

i have a pair and they definitely dont fade. It might be because they were soaked (not my doing) but they arent fading at all

ive given up trying to fade them and just wear them when i wanna wear a nice black pant

OK, i found someone selling these here in Beijing, and was wondering if someone could maybe compare the pictures to their own apc's to see if they are real. There are some pretty good fakes here in China now, so you can never be to sure.

88e70429.jpg

but how do you know these aren't just pics he took of one legit one but the actual ones you'll get are fakes?

but how do you know these aren't just pics he took of one legit one but the actual ones you'll get are fakes?

Those NS are the old version. The updated version has different tags and top button. Kinda sketch...

Idk if i'd buy them

Anyone have any good experience with the black New Standards?

Mine definitely haven't stretched out as much a pair of New Cures.. I sized down two, but for the black New Standards I'd say only go down one. This is my personal opinion, of course.

That said, I'm not seeing any changes after a month and a half of pretty heavy wearage. Whatever.. they need to make New Cures in black. I cannot stand the rise of the New Standards.

yesterday it was real humid so i was wearing shorts and left my Rescues hanging up in my room and when i put them on today i swear they stretched out a ton and the denim got a lot softer, not sure if thats normal but it was a surprise to me.