jeepster

How do you figure this?

its easy to test if theyre raw

get a cloth put it under hot water and rub the jeans somewhere

if dye comes out theyre most likely raw

you can tell if theyre cures by looking at the fit

pretty easy to tell considering there arent many APC models

/\ still got the diaper ass homie, could have gone another size down easily

does it not say the model name in the black label on waistband?

also what colour is the stitching?

I just looked again and the model tag was rolled up so tight that I couldn't see it before. They are new cures. When did they make non-selvadge new cures? Do they still?

NC do not have selvedge. have you even visited the website before? when you guys talk about APC's do you guys just pull these "facts" from out of the air? it's made of the same kind of denim but it just doesn't have this:

To be fair, "selvedge" refers to both a type of denim and the edge/outseam pattern characteristic to that denim. NCs are in a way selvedge, since they are made of selvedge denim, but they do not have the selvedge / self edge. It's a fairly subtle distinction that pretty much just comes down to wording, and not everyone is perfectly clear when they talk about it, hence the confusion.

theyre definitely raw. i was thinking they were cures, but im not sure.

I know you got your question cleared up, but don't cures have that pocket flap on the coin pocket, or is my head just mixed up with a different model?

Greg, those are very nice.

Were you wearing them hard?

I've been wearing my ns on and off for the first 6 months, but for the past 6 months i've been wearing them hard...

still solid as hell haha

Yeah I've been doing lot's of outside work, helping with some construction projects etc. So they've seen some abuse.

Joweee: I bought mine at the APC store (off Melrose) and they took back my NC and swapped 'em for the PS....I brought the jeans back the next day but had worn them for a couple of hours.

Just smooth out the back of the knees and stuff and it should be okay.

They did take a hard look at the jeans, though. But were really cool about it.

My size 32 New Cures arrived yesterday. I'm almost certain they are going to be to small, I just dont think its possible for them to stretch out enough.

Currently I can only button up the bottom button - I'm about an inch of getting the top button done up.

Is it possible that I'll be able to fit these with some stretching (I can wear them round the house, in bed, etc). If I soaked them would that get me more stretch?

Any advice would be sick.

Joweee: I bought mine at the APC store (off Melrose) and they took back my NC and swapped 'em for the PS....I brought the jeans back the next day but had worn them for a couple of hours.

Just smooth out the back of the knees and stuff and it should be okay.

They did take a hard look at the jeans, though. But were really cool about it.

thank you man. I dry ironed just a tad to flatten em out. Did they stretch any before you took em back?