A.P.C.

jeepster

You'll be able to button those in about 3 days. They'll turn out fitting nicely.

OK, I'll give it a try if you really think so. Will they really stretch out that much? I mean, they fit me well except waist. Annoying to sell them and lose money, so I really want them to fit me. Anyone with similar experiences? I can button all buttons except last one. On this I have no chance currently, far from really..

unfortunately oslo is shit when it comes to denim, so I'd need to order APC online.

I'm a 31 in h&m sliqs and dior mii 21cm and nudies and such...these are all vanity sized. 32-33 in LVC. what size APC should I go for? I'm interested in both the NS and the PS.

Thanks.

@spike27z

Do you think they'll stretch even though I can't button up the last button, not even if I pull my stomach in as much as I can? I would think the body pushes out the denim, but only if I can button them. Or what do you think?

I could barely button the 2nd to top button when I got mine, and not even close to the top. Less than a week in I had them all button. And then they'll stretch till they're comfortable, and then even more. I have an inch of room easily now.

Beefcake: Freudian Kicks in Oslo has APC.

yeah but only in size 32 and 33, and the guy didn't care to answer my e-mail when i asked him if he'd ever get a re-stock and if so, when. so, screw him. :)

thanks everybody for your sizing help, much appriciated. +rep.

A.P.C. New Cures

Eight ish Months

For Sale

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=236418

DSC04956.jpg

DSC04959.jpg

DSC04964.jpg

DSC04972.jpg

I could be totally wrong here, but to me those fades on the inner thigh just don't look natural. :mad:

my nc are naturally creased and faded.

just sayin . . .

i'm not worried about it.

peep my post from a week ago. its how they bunch.

Ahh. In that case, I was wrong! :D Good looking jeans.

diggin my black raw PS. wearing my true size 28 even tho i think i still can get away with 27. Still, i like how it fit. I prefer PS than my 29 NC .. sorry for the dark pics...

apc.jpg

photo.jpg

those look extremely tight , you must have chicken legs :eek:

are all your shirts really small cause I'd imagine anything that is slightly big will look unflattering since those jeans are so slim (big shirts + slim jeans = no), no offense but thats my honest opinion