A.P.C.

jeepster

patience, young grasshopper.

like two weeks probably.

right knee rip was caused by falling out of a second story window. my top teeth went through my bottom lip and smacked my knee, splitting my jeans.

right knee rip was caused by falling out of a second story window. my top teeth went through my bottom lip and smacked my knee, splitting my jeans.

Oh what.

See even if I got my APCs to look like that the stories would be much more boring. "I fell and they ripped lol~" not "MY TEETH WENT THROUGH MY FACE AND DENIM."

Brand new APC new standards, got them in today, size 27, sized down 2. I had bought size 26 before but could only do up 1 and at a push, 2 buttons so I got size 27 instead and can button them up, they're abit tight but okay.

3446872605_f6a9c8e300_o.jpg

3447685978_f48c8f709a_o.jpg

should've stuck with 26

might be a lil weird but i got a new pair, sized down 3 because when i sized down 2 i felt it was too loose...

problem is there is no way i can get my boxers into my jeans right now. dont have any other kind of underwear, so right now its like scruntched up boxers or commando. i can almost get 3 buttons up commando - did i size down too much?

might be a lil weird but i got a new pair, sized down 3 because when i sized down 2 i felt it was too loose...

problem is there is no way i can get my boxers into my jeans right now. dont have any other kind of underwear, so right now its like scruntched up boxers or commando. i can almost get 3 buttons up commando - did i size down too much?

The solution is to wear boxer briefs bro. HAHA

My PS are a size 29, and they got so baggy. My upper legs are like parachute pants, and my lower legs fit just fine! But also the waist stretched out to probably about a 31, so I need to wear a belt. Even with a belt they slide down past my sagging point. What would you recommend for a new pair, NC or NS? I want a slim fit all around, but no ball crushing!!! Or should I try a 28 PS?

Got my size 27 new standards in the mail yesterday in which they are pretty tight. I couldnt even button the first button. But today i could button fully since i slept in them to stretch out.

I size down 3. Had a size 28 but didnt like the fit.

APCNS27april182009.jpg

APCNS27front.jpg

hey i like the sizing on that, how tall/big are you? i'm 6'0" 160 lbs, what size do you think i should get? this is me on a pair of nudies slim jim size 32's after 3 months

DSCN0585.jpg

i like the sizing on my SJ's, maybe a bit tighter. i'm thinking of a size 29 or 30?

and when's that code expire?