A.P.C.

jeepster

I was playing with my friend's hamster when the little bugger decided to piss on me, I got it off quickly enough to avoid anything much getting on my New Standards, but a small portion of the left front pocket (right under belt, not on pocket) got piss on it. It bothered me, so I took a wet towel with a little soap to it. Kinda bad mistake? I kinda wiped it and some indigo came off, not a very noticable part, so no biggie, but the soap made it smell worse. Will this smell fade away?

Size of piss stain (more like drops, not drenched) about two letters on a keyboard.

EDIT:

Smell disappeared overnight, huh...

I wear a size 33 waist and Im confused with the whole sizing down thing. Can anyone please help me to find which New Cures would be the right size?

sizing down just means that you go below the size you wear so after you wear them they stretch to your normal size. so its like not to baggy or have a crappy look.

Are these still the best areas to buy APCs? I know it is near impossible to find APCs for less than $155.

EDIT:

How does Context Clothing get its thigh measurements for jeans? For a size 28 APC NC they say there should be 10.5 inches of thigh. I compared that to my Dior 19cm, Nudie Thin Finn and Nudie Slim Jim and none of my jeans are even close to that. All my thigh measurements are around 8ish.

Judging from the measurements, the APC NC fit like an Average Joe with an extreme taper past the knee. I thought it would be a bit slimmer on the top.

Hi! First post here, been lurking sufu for a while, though.

I'm a girl, just got PS sz26, my first pair of raw denim.

I can only button the first button, and from previous posts, that should be okay? I NEED REASSURANCE. How long does the breaking-in stage usually take? I need them to stretch to sz28 measurements. Right now it looks like I'm sagging but I just can't pull them up all the way.

Maybe fit pics later when they do fit properly.

I can only button the first button, and from previous posts, that should be okay? I NEED REASSURANCE. How long does the breaking-in stage usually take? I need them to stretch to sz28 measurements. Right now it looks like I'm sagging but I just can't pull them up all the way.

1st button only sounds pretty extreme but wait a week or two and find out. I'm a size 28 normally and I have size 26 nc's so it should be ok.

If you're size 33, I wouldn't recommend New Cures. Maybe you should try New Standards. Or Rescues.

I think anyone with a 33 waist could pull off NC's with the right fit.

Post fit pics now, we can tell you.

^^ yes, please listen to the dude with four posts, he for sure knows what he's talking about.

you can buy a waistband stretcher off ebay or amazon i suppose..

Tried these one today. I wanted Petite Standards because I think they fit me better in the thigh, but the store didn't have them so I tried on some New Cure's. What do you guys think of the fit? I sized down 1 (these are 32"), but i didn't like exactly how they sat around the thighs and I thought they looked awkward from the back. I could button them all the way up, and had some trouble buttoning up the last one, but it wasn't screaming bloody murder or anything.

What do you guys think of the fit? Should I just get the Petite Standard's instead?

02120916421fi1.jpg

02120916431om9.jpg

02120916432no8.jpg

For the guy wondering about how New Cures and a 33" waist would look.