A.P.C.

jeepster

has anybody had any luck getting black apcs to fade? i've been living in my black PS since september and see MINIMAL fading, if any at all. just a very subtle fade where my wallet sits. would a soak get things moving quicker? i'm getting impatient. 4 months of wearing them all day, every day and nothing to show for it...

I know I saw some black NS on here that were absolutely hammered, they looked really good. Somewhere in the middle of the evo thread maybe? It can be done.

I've had a pair of black jawns from H&M for years--sliq los maybe?--and even they took forever to fade, even with hard wear.

Umm I got my 26's from there.

oh shit wait just look under womens then, they're the same thing

Finally after UPS tried to deliver once when I wasn't home (yesterday), and this time I left a note asking for them to leave it with the neighbor, but they left it with the wrong one. I finally got my first pair of raw denim. PS Size 25.

I have a size 27 and a half waist, and as said in a few pages before this I was recommended to still go down to a true 27 instead of 28 because they would stretch.

I know I'm not the skinniest motherfucker to be honest, and I've gained some muscle since... but I've never felt this fat in my life. I got the first button on, then with a little struggle I got the second one on. I think I could get the third on if I really tried but it doesn't help that I just ate a lot of meat, bread, soup and 2 cups of water (I was too stubborn to wait)!

Do these look bad? I'll get better pictures with good lighting once I'm feeling brave enough to walk around my house

34riq79.jpg

2qd4wwk.jpg

n327ad.jpg

Do you think these will look good on me in the future?

I'm still wondering about PS sizing too, haven't found anything as concrete. Is sizing the same as NS? I'm between a 28-29 in other jeans so I was thinking 26 but I'm never sure.

Sociable, height/weight if you don't mind? Just trying to make a decision. Those look really tight but I imagine they'd stretch out.

I'm still wondering about PS sizing too, haven't found anything as concrete. Is sizing the same as NS? I'm between a 28-29 in other jeans so I was thinking 26 but I'm never sure.

Sociable, height/weight if you don't mind? Just trying to make a decision. Those look really tight but I imagine they'd stretch out.

Don't mind at all.

5'9 and a half. And its funny, I used to be 110, but now I'm 123 (Just weighed, after a big dinner) and I think I'm skinnier.

edit: Advice, measure your actual waist. Just below your ribs and before your hipbones I think. Make your decision based on that. Most people regret not sizing down, just one more size... Hope I don't regret sizing down 3 heh

I'm about 5'9, 5'10 and 130-135. I was planning on going with a 26PS, probably still will but I'm not sure if a 27 would be better. Like you said, it's always best to size down one more I guess.

Waist measured just above belly button is about 29.5.

Well, as I said I'm a complete novice. Someone will come in here and give you some good sizing advice soon :D

The reason I sized down so much was really just knowing that they apparently stretch so much (APCS in particular) and I hope it works out.

Good luck !

i need to replace my New Cures. been wearing them for a year and 3 months now. anyone know where i can find a size 26 online? I would've settled for a 27 from denim bar, but the style4um code doesn't work anymore

i run a clothing boutique in utah and can sell you a pair of 26 nc for 155 plus tax. let me know if your interested...

For those that want to know, APC NS fit is a bit looser than LVC 511

do they fit correctly brand new? or are they supa tight?... they should be tight.

Does anyone know if the black PS is supposed to be the same cut as the indigo PS? I bought a pair of 28 black PS on the market and they're quite different to my 28 indigo PS. Firstly they don't have a "petit standard" tag next to the size tag, and they seem to taper more with a smaller hem and longer inseam. In fact they seem to fit more like NC, could they be raw black NC?

just got some new cures a little over a week ago and wearing them almost everyday... the calves are so tight- like a boa constrictor! but the waist is fine... there's even some xtra room in there. will the calves stretch out some? i'm starting to regret buying into the tapered cut.

Funny you mention that cause I've complained before about the calves being too tight on NC, and unfortunately they don't really stretch out at all. My advice would be to get a pair of PS, (indigo, not sure about the black). They have about an extra 1-1.5cm width throughout throughout the leg so they don't strangle your calves.

Guess I'm going to pull the trigger later.

My waist above my belly-button ("true" waist, I guess) is 29. Where I wear my jeans is about 30-31. So a 26PS is good? Or should I go 25? 5'10, 130lbs (sometimes 130) for reference.

I know people are sick of these questions but I just want to make sure. Obviously I'd post fit pics once I got my pair.