small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Is there such a thing as a black visvim townsend? I've only seen olive and beige, never heard of black.

okay so I found out it's from ss06. So that brings up the question, is the ss06 any different in quality from the fw08 townsends? (aside from the 2.5L and 3L) thanks in advance.

Edited by valdizno

hey guys,

has anyone dealt with the www.serie-noire.fr before? mainly wondering if they cover customs/duties or If I pay at the door. I tried emailing them but the person had no idea what I was asking and kept thinking I was talking about the VAT.

Edited by mitchL

Guest NHL-Bong

i am looking for something that looks like this but preferably in charcoal. what should i be looking at? (brand wise) yea its gotta have the fine ribbed details too. not thick but thin.

$300 below preferably.

pic below is vercase jumper. they dont exist anymore. and that one is a small taken from the supermarket. i am a true medium or i wouldve bought it since it was less than 150$ :(

VersaceJumper.jpg

Is there such a thing as a black visvim townsend? I've only seen olive and beige, never heard of black.

okay so I found out it's from ss06. So that brings up the question, is the ss06 any different in quality from the fw08 townsends? (aside from the 2.5L and 3L) thanks in advance.

Apart from the sizing, they should be similar in quality. Visvim used to fit a lot bigger back then.

Totally new to crepe soles, but I have recently bought crepe soled rick owens combat boots.

Is there any pre-emptive care that can be taken on crepe soles?

I've searched around for how to care for them (simple washing, etc).

I always see people talking about vibram soles on different types of boots. Those can't be placed on crepe, can they?

uhh places like luisaviaroma and farfetch cover the customs, everything is duty/custom inclusive.

But I don't think a small shop like serie-noire will cover the duties. Especially when they think you talk about VAT

Pro tip: if you live in the states or outside of the EU ask them to remove taxes. Tres bien has this on their site, but all online stores can remove 20% or so if you are not from within the EU. Of course you will have to cover the taxes in your country if customs checks your package, but that is not always the case.

I always send a mail before ordering from stores within the EU to get them to remove it. Never been a problem except for Hixsept who firmly believed Norway was in the EU...

anyone know if there's a female version of sufu or styleforum? some of my friends are lookin for something similiar...

What's wrong with sufu? Can't get vagrep other places.

Well, you have thefashionspot if they just want to show off and not get critiqued.

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone can give suggestions to minimalist sneakers similar to Common Projects. I've had 2 pairs (Achilles and Summer LE) for 5 and 2 years respectively and wondering if there are other alternatives. Also don't really like the sneaky noises they make when new.

cp2.jpg

Just want a simple quality sneaker.. Any suggestions on brands? Thanks

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone can give suggestions to minimalist sneakers similar to Common Projects. I've had 2 pairs (Achilles and Summer LE) for 5 and 2 years respectively and wondering if there are other alternatives. Also don't really like the sneaky noises they make when new.

cp2.jpg

Just want a simple quality sneaker.. Any suggestions on brands? Thanks

closet would be an mmm gat or mono adidas stan smith.