small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

hook a brother up. penfield outback joints are sold out but i'm searching for a similar look.

did you try uniqlo? they have a few normal ones left and also the +j if you don't mind a daring fashion look. but really you should stop being so cheap and get the supreme leather one

Who makes goretex pants that are cut slim?

you're talking normal pants, not like snowboarding shit right? i don't know what you mean by goretex but outlier makes 5-1 pocket pants out of schoeller 4way stretch water resistant fabric, meant for biking.

how do I convince my girl to have anal sex.

that's easy, i want to know how to get cwg's gathered around a video game as in kazievo's post

Hi everybody !

I need some help for the measurements of my custom leather jacket blackscissor, i hope someone will save me :D

I've got all the measurements except "armpit to the end of the sleeve" and i have no jacket to guess it...And they can't guess too. According to you, what should I give, knowing that shoulder to the end of the sleeve is 57 cms and the arm widht is 14,5? This measurement depends of what exactly on the sizing?

Thanks very much if someone can answer :)

blackhist-diafvine-trickers-brogue-country-boots-1.jpg

These Trickers boots are amazing but are something like $777 and only available in S.Korea - does anyone know of a similar styled boot - black wingtip/brouge over the ankle with that type of sole?

Vael makes something close but I'm hoping someone can point me to a few other options.

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=17701897&cm_mmc=Froogle-_-Mens%2C+Sale-_-Sale-_-Vael+Project+Brogue+Boot

Anyone know how effective Rit dye would be for over-dying a denim jacket to a super-black hue? Thinking about: bleaching, washing, dying, rinsing, dying again (no rinse this time). Maybe I'd even get some fades?

Anyone know how effective Rit dye would be for over-dying a denim jacket to a super-black hue? Thinking about: bleaching, washing, dying, rinsing, dying again (no rinse this time). Maybe I'd even get some fades?

I have used RIT dye many times and it will turn your denim super black but it will take a long time for the dye to set in assuming you use the stove top method. Also you will want to rinse cause once you start to see clear water when you rinse is the time you'll actually know which parts are actually as dark as you want it to be.

If you don't rinse and you get caught in rain black dye will bleed all over everything you have.

the contrast stitching, if any, will NOT dye (synthetic fiber).

you will end up with a black jacket with the golden stitching usually

if you really need to dye the contrast stitching, there are all-cotton denim jackets out there, somewhere..

maybe just save the hassle and just buy an all-black one?

buy two of the powder packs, for intense color

be careful with the bleach.. mix i think 1 part bleach to 5 parts water or so, is what i've heard

i hear you can get some polyester dye for the contrast stitching but i dont know anything about it.

yeah, expect to use several boxes of rit.

and be sure to rinse well until water runs clear, it's important or everything you wear will turn black.

and do not open the bags of dye forcefully. if it explodes it will leave dye on every surface the powder lands on.

the contrast stitching, if any, will NOT dye (synthetic fiber).

you will end up with a black jacket with the golden stitching usually

if you really need to dye the contrast stitching, there are all-cotton denim jackets out there, somewhere..

maybe just save the hassle and just buy an all-black one?

buy two of the powder packs, for intense color

be careful with the bleach.. mix i think 1 part bleach to 5 parts water or so, is what i've heard

Yeah, the one I'm checking out on ebay is "all cotton", well that's what the seller said after I asked what the stitching was. It's a Levis jacket, which I don't really know very much history of but it looks pretty used and abused so maybe it is pre-synthetic stitching?

here

EDIT: Oh, and I want to do this cause I think it might be a fun experiment.

whats the difference between Acne Hex Cash and and Max Cash? i know a lot of guys wear Hex even though it's for women's. is Max more of a straight-leg than Hex?

hex is slimmer and more tapered.

if you wanna go for femme-boy goth ninja look, you should go with hex.

i'm a huge fan of max though. Have three pairs.

^^ Wait for these:

35379?parentCategory=502756&feat=502756-tn&cat4=502755

Hand sewn flannel lined slippers. They're very comfortable and well made for $40. If I need to run out of the apt to grab a cup of coffee or something, even in somewhat inclement weather, I'll wear these. LL Bean has great customer service/return policies too, you can trash these up in 6 years and exchange them for a new pair.