small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Anybody know where I could get some Weaver Moccasin Waterbird shoes like these in a uk 9 or 10? I checked oipolloi but they're out.

6059-1-300.jpg

Or these Clarks Moccasin Wallabees?

1001091730.jpg

Lastly these Clarks Madison Magic Suede Oak. I haven't seen them anywhere but Hanon shop...

CKFH7BN-01.jpg

hey sufu.

i need sizing help.

i got this helmut lang denimjacket with detachable leathersleeve:

71tlxe.jpg

it says 40 on the tag, and i don't really know, what this translates to in s/m/l sizing or...dunno???

help me pls. it feels extremely small, like a s or xs i would say...

what are the options for shortening the sleeves on a leather jacket with a zippered cuff? does it have to be done from the shoulder, or can the sleeve opening be reworked by moving the zipper up?

would washing the leather jacket create enough shinkage to shorten the sleeves by ~1-2"?

just trying to weigh my options before i decide to buy something... thanks for the help guys!

i really like this pair of w+h grey non-selvage raws: http://shopstels.com/shop/mens/by-designer/nom-de-guerre/raw-light-jean.html

is w+h denim worth the money? what about their chinos?

i can remember vaguely that they also released a grey selvage pair, is it available somewhere?

there definitely is, green selvage. I dunno where to get on web. Beware of the rinsed ones, they fit wack, you gotta get the unwashed. The fits seem good, I wouldn't pay 3 bills but I wouldn't pay 3 bills for any pants. 200 or so seems good though.

@seafinch I dunno I can't find one. Start that if you want or I will.

was looking at getting some ray ban eyeglasses. anyone know where they are supposed to be made in cause the one i'm about to get is made in china..

eyeglasses i'm not so sure of. but my sunglasses are made in italy

I didn't think there was a difference in terms of production between the sunglasses and the optical products. Luxottica runs the brand, so the manufacturing should be the same for both, unless someone knows otherwise.