small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

I think this might be the 123th time this question appears here..

I would like to know your opinion about this pair. I already owned a few pairs, but this one got some lilttle differences. So.. I have a few doubt about it being legit or not.

The outsole seam stops long after the side zip, unlike other pairs I have seen :

photo127q.jpg

The size tag is not behind the side zip :

photo126ia.jpg

photo128r.jpg

photo129l.jpg

So if you could help me that would be great. Thanks!:)

where's the best (read: cheapest) place to kop suede brogues ala hiroshi tsubouchi / yuketen / trickers?

this sorta steez:

HTM-0904-y-blk-blk-b-1.jpg

not really phased if its a factory second or whatever, just well keen on cheap. cheers.

Guys i know its been asked a couple of times but i would like to see more details images of your resoled RO dunks or one hat you have found. i have a couple on hand but i need more as i just got mine back from a cobbler and he seriously fuck it up depsite showing him all my saved pictures from chris/sphoxx/arck's resoled dunks. Your help is greatly appreciated. It would be nice if u could show me pictures and how did u explained to the cobbler.

Thanks & a picture of my poor shoe hahah:

Photo168.jpg

it isnt glued evenly and ther is gaps everywhere :mad:

How's the quality of Y's sneakers? Do they run TTS?

quality is good. i'd say they run bigger, approximately a half size bigger. they use single numeric sizing. my size 3s all are listed as 42 equivalents on the inner tongues yet feel huge like maybe 42.5s or huge 9.5s. i also have a pair of size 2 that feels like a 8.5s.

Damir-Doma-Sandal-Femerus-1.jpg

Possible to pull these off without being gothninja?

if you're not going to go for the intended d.d. aesthetic (assuming most assume damir doma falls under the "gothninja" tree), and if you're not really a avid footwear collector, what is the point of paying approximately 1k for a pair of mandals? you could def purchase something cheaper and not even worry about "being gothninja."