How many pairs of jeans do you own?

What the? How did they get stolen? And why didn't you buy another pair?

I was at the Santa Cruz beach, and I had just put them on a rail to dry after soaking when, no joke, some random black guy swipes them right in front of my face and runs into a waiting car. I tried to chase but couldn't catch up. It still makes me mad and confused. I do want another pair, though. I miss the sweet smell. :(

I was at the Santa Cruz beach, and I had just put them on a rail to dry after soaking when, no joke, some random black guy swipes them right in front of my face and runs into a waiting car. I tried to chase but couldn't catch up. It still makes me mad and confused. I do want another pair, though. I miss the sweet smell. :(

holy cow.... attack of the black men.

btw i know your brother

What the heck?!?!?! It's not like a pair of Okis are like some kind of limited edition sneaker or something. Wow.

I've been at this Japanese denim game for over 10 years. I've bought and tried so many pairs of jeans during that time.( which I ended up throwing into the trash after a few months, because I'm a minimalist and I'm stupid...)

I'm after the perfect pair of jeans, not a collection. And in the end I realised that the perfect jeans for me were the ones that I first bought over 10 years ago at the start of this journey. Evisu.

My collection is small and the ones I wear 90% of the times are my Evisu and Yamane's. This year I'll buy 1 more Evisu and 1 more Yamane and then I'll be done for a while.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Slub

Sorry for the late answer, I was out a while

I just live very basic in a cheap apartment which I share with another person, so that I can afford to rent a big room in the center of Zuerich, where all the 6500 jeans and 3500 denim jackets are stapeld in boxes and some really rough items with many stories are hanged up in front of the boxes. In fact, the collection is public people just have to contact me over www.jeansmuseum.org or [email protected] and I show the items 2-3 times each month. But the room will be filled up soon and I'm awaiting thousands of the new selvage items like from APC, Nudies, Samurai, Atelier La Durance Imperials, Edwin, Blue Blood, Evisu,.... and all the new raw denim stuff wich hasn't arrived yet the collection because the collection is usually 10 years behind. But then I need a bigger room or a good sponsor

Hi Slub

Sorry for the late answer, I was out a while

I just live very basic in a cheap apartment which I share with another person, so that I can afford to rent a big room in the center of Zuerich, where all the 6500 jeans and 3500 denim jackets are stapeld in boxes and some really rough items with many stories are hanged up in front of the boxes. In fact, the collection is public people just have to contact me over www.jeansmuseum.org or [email protected] and I show the items 2-3 times each month. But the room will be filled up soon and I'm awaiting thousands of the new selvage items like from APC, Nudies, Samurai, Atelier La Durance Imperials, Edwin, Blue Blood, Evisu,.... and all the new raw denim stuff wich hasn't arrived yet the collection because the collection is usually 10 years behind. But then I need a bigger room or a good sponsor

Swiss, where the hell do you keep 6500 pairs of jeans?! Do you own a warehouse?

My comparatively weeny collection of just 10 are...

SC41945

SC41947

SC41955

SC40400

Ironheart 634s

Edwin ED-47

Edwin Sen

LVC '33

Nudie RRDS

Samies 510xx-ai-n

s710xx 19oz

s510xx 21oz

s7000xx 17oz (for sale)

s0500xx 15oz

The Flat Head f310

Lee 101z-gold label

waiting onnnn:

s5000vx 21oz

s710xx BK 19oz

if the 0500s fit dad i think ill let him have em, little too light for my tastes apparently..

Stronghold Straight STF

Stronghold Straight Heavy Wt.

Stronghold Straight Light Wt.

Stronghold Custom 17oz. Natural Indigo

Stronghold Utility

Stronghold Selvage Hickory Utility

Stronghold Purist (sample) Broken Twill

Stronghold StovePipe (tapered)

LVC 55' 555

LVC 201 555

LVC 1886 555

PBJ 005

Don't work for a denim brand if you don't want to end up with a shit ton of jeans!!