How many pairs of jeans do you own?

jimmy it still aint enough to buy myself a shelby 500... hope this 14000 grand would balloon to maybe 25 ina couple of years hahaha

Did you really buy them as an investment? And I am sure this has been asked before Ed, but what do you do for a living where you can spend so much on jeans?

hey! yeah im quite depressed with life ( i think this should go ont he trash)

yeah just to collect and smell and touch the denims before i go to bed

seriously just a hobby nothing more

i am simultaneously outraged, confused, and extremely depressed at the thought of someone owning 70 pairs of raw japanese jeans

congratulations to edmond for sucking the fun out of denimheadedness for everyone who's been exposed to his posts, and for waving a giant middle finger in the face of denim artisans who value simplicity, tradition, fine craftsmanship and wabi sabi

what the hell are you on about? edmond is the reason why samurai is still alive and kicking.

SEXI04 indigo

April77 grey colordrives

Pudel black coated

Considering raw black New Cures or 19cms, and destructo waywits are making me want Somets. Also want a pair of Cheap Mondays to beat up since my Aprils got fucked up the other night.

no such thing as raw black new cures. only new standard and petit standard.

currently i own... (in chronological order)

Nudie RRDS

Nudie SJ BK

APC NS

Imperial Dukes

Skull 5010 6x6

Samurai 710s

April 77 Black Colourdrives

Aprill 77 Black Dischords

Cheap Monday Tight Indigo

although I really only wear the bottom 3 at the moment...:o

alittle update since last post in here...

sold my Samurai 0500xx cuz i wasnt happy with the fit

sold my Oni Blue's cuz they didnt fit my waist anymore

now im waiting on my Warehouse X Sufu 660's (AGAIN) that I will be wearing in rotation with 38" inseam Eternal 811's that will be at BIG soon...

Time to put my hands up & admit my addiction...

Well worn: maybe 4 pair Lee Euro 101B, from no-wash to disgustingly dirty one-wash, plus a couple more semi-retired (and around four or five sold on this board).

LVC 1901, washed once

LVC 1947 501, washed twice

LVC 1901 Indigo Immortal

On the way

LVC 201 1922 & LVC 501 1947 ready for first wash

Just started:

LVC 1890 501, and a pair of 1955 501 ready to be soaked late summer

Knocking around: various orange tabs, STF, Carhartt carpenter pants, Levi's Red. I've also lost a couple of pairs jeans, including a 1937 501 LVC, and an early 60s origina 501 with lemon stitching...

Under the bed: Lee 101B, 501 1947, 1922 555 201, and a pair of too-small SC 40501.

Sold in the last year or so: 1873 natural indigo 501, two pairs 1933 501, 1966 502 original, 1970s little e 501.

i´ve got neraly 40 pairs, 35 are selvaege jeans. i´m more and more into wearing japanese denim only, rigid! i recommend Denime and Studio DÃrtisan, the SD-101, 15Oz is the best kind of denim you can get for that price. All time favourite is Levi´s 551ZXX!!

disadvantage is, NONE of my pants looks like they shold: worn for a long time and washed very rarely. sometimes and somehow it might be better to waer only a handfull. I´ve stopped buying now, to give those a chance, i have already. But my next will surely be a steam locomotive.......

Long time away, but back now: I don't have a warehouse. All the 10'000 rough denim items were stored in the little jeansmuseum in Zuerich, Switzerland, all still non comercial but openm to the public on request. I like collecting real rough vintage or raw denim rag items to give them an eternal life in a little denim heaven, they deserve

www.jeansmuseum.org, [email protected],

Swiss, where the hell do you keep 6500 pairs of jeans?! Do you own a warehouse?

My comparatively weeny collection of just 10 are...

SC41945

SC41947

SC41955

SC40400

Ironheart 634s

Edwin ED-47

Edwin Sen

LVC '33

Nudie RRDS

Samies 510xx-ai-n