dream interpreter.

red

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

i dreamt i was chasing a huge space battleship with my own battleship and there were lasers and explosions everywhere. and i dream i hack zombies to pieces and that i'm fighting in trenches. sometimes i dream all this weird david lynch shit. i've been able to remember my dreams since quitting weed 3 months ago. it's amazing

• 1 month later...

Dream last night: I was chillin in my living room watching tv. then I hear a noise coming from across the room, I go to look and I see the ninja turtles coming out of a manhole that was behind my tv. They tell me that they're broke and need jobs. So I take them to a local bakery to see if the manager would hire them. The manager said no. the turtles were disappointed by this, so to cheer them up I buy them all pastries and some sodas. then I woke up. the end.

weird sequence of dreams, all i remember was at the end of the dream i was about to get it on with my hot coworker at a wegmann's bathroom (the fuck?), i go searching in my pockets looking for a condom and didnt have one on me. then i woke up

• 7 months later...

my girl's deep snoring had me dreaming i was talking with rick ross about workout routines, i was doing pull ups as he did squats

later in the dream i walked by two old chinese guys sitting on a bench, one of them yelled at the other "get the fuck out here!"

i looked at them and the guy yelling stopped for a moment and said to me "it's okay, we're from the south side of chicago"

i walked away thinking, "man, i'll never be from the south side of chicago"

crashed in an suv while driving down this weird spiraling twisted abomination of a hybrid-industrial-functionalist complex bridge over a wide river or fjord.

i was steering the suv from the passenger seat with a joystick when i accidentally hit the manual break, which caused it to break, throwing me and the passenger (a parasite to use derogatory term) out like a bike crash, him landing on me while i absorb the impact with my back, ripping a hole in my knit sweater that i offered my mom.

before sleeping i read about apocalyptic prophecies, the mark of the beast and the ultimate fate of the universe, including quantum bridges.

somebody interpret this for me.

and damn i've progressed a lot in my descriptive qualities the past few months

crashed in an suv while driving down this weird spiraling twisted abomination of a hybrid-industrial-functionalist complex bridge over a wide river or fjord.

i was steering the suv from the passenger seat with a joystick when i accidentally hit the manual break, which caused it to break, throwing me and the passenger (a parasite to use derogatory term) out like a bike crash, him landing on me while i absorb the impact with my back, ripping a hole in my knit sweater that i offered my mom.

before sleeping i read about apocalyptic prophecies, the mark of the beast and the ultimate fate of the universe, including quantum bridges.

somebody interpret this for me.

and damn i've progressed a lot in my descriptive qualities the past few months

what are your feelings toward technology? couldn't say for sure what it means to you personally, but losing control of the vehicle, the appearance of the bridge and etc it is obviously not good. i would go further though than thinking "technology makes me feel alienated" i don't think its that simple. that stuff is probably a screen for something more intimate/scary. like having to do with your own feelings toward yourself or others

i also very much believe the school of thought that when we sleep our brains reorganize and process memories. so not everything in dreams has symbolic meaning; im not a mystic when it comes to this stuff. a lot of it is just random chopped up parts of your day/week, tv shows you watched, movies, books, etc as you mentioned. but also sometimes there is obviously more going on in dreams

nice chatting w/you weed 69 have a good night

i see technology as one of the finest cultural progresses in our time, and one of the only; i'd also like to advocate technocracy as a means of ruling, but this idea is utopian, of course.

i guess not much needs to be interpreted after all...

i am so sleepy right now, lol.

pz sawyer

• 2 weeks later...

i dreamt i was in some bluesy supergroup

and it was my turn to solo

and i just flubbed it

like when marty (in back to the future) starts fading and he hits all these weird off notes

just sort of totally fucking up

the guitar felt alien

and my hands felt a million miles away

• 2 weeks later...

I dreamt that i was a rapper performing my remix of "back that ass up" wearing a white tee, sweats and dick dunks with a milhouse towel and all of a sudden i brought juvenile, manny fresh, and lil wayne out and we did a 10 minute version of the song while girls were flashing their asses and twerking.

it was awesome.

Went to vegas, asked for a glass of rose at the bar. They poured me a glass and charged me 200$. i refused to pay, and they took me behind closed doors and interrogated me tuff guy style. Said i smelled like weed too. I said " i smoke weed all day and drink rose, im a 30 yr old man"

So, do i get start getting more rose?

had a dream that i was at an overnight party and people drank too much and started puking. the hardwood floors in the house developed this thin film of vomit. i sat on one of the beds trying not to get my socks wet but then someone dragged me by the shirt through the house to the bathroom and i started gagging and vomiting, too, in the bathtub while my dragger took to the toilet. uhh?

Had a dream where a girl I've been courting turned into a lion and bit my face off. Another one where my lamp was actually Cousin Itt from the Addams Family. Finally, I was dressed as a jockey but horses were chasing me.

Lot of fucked up shit going on in my noggin at night recently.

woke up in the middle of the night after dreaming that my mom died. my friend's mom just died, so not hard to see where that nightmare came from.

earlier on in the dream cycle, i was competing in some kind of weed olympics/relay race with old friends i haven't seen in ages.

Had a dream last night that I was recruited into this spy bureau and I was angry, because my first assignment was basically to be a secret shopper, testing who would serve me liquor at bars without my ID.

I told my captain that I wanted to be reassigned, and he said, 'No, kid. You don't want to be doing this for life..." And he gestured towards this woman sitting in the corner, writhing in pain. She immediately stood up and screamed, and one of her legs completely fell apart - all the skin and muscle fell from the bone. And this little plastic ball with a hamster in it rolled out from inside and the spy captain shook his head and lit up a cigarette and said, "When will they learn?".