dream interpreter.

red

Had a dream where I was going to take a piss during the middle of the night, and I saw my dad's worker down the hallway. Hes nearly bald with only hair growing out the side and back of his head, soft spoken, and smells horrid. Anyways, he tried grabbin my nuts so I killed him with a ladder. And for some reason, everything in the dream was lit with a dim blue light.Considering that he's a pretty creepy guy, made this dream one the most disturbing dreams I've ever had.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Every single night for as long as I remember I dream about: hotels, the ocean and boats. Without fail.

And once I dreamed that my teeth were made of shells and fell out, and I itched my skin and I had barnacles for bones. And oil for blood.

Fin. (a little ocean pun for you)

• 1 month later...

ive never seen this thread but wouldnt mind giving it a little bump to see what happens...

i usually dont recall my dreams so lately i've been working on them, heres the most recent one (its really strange)

first thing i remember is seeing a family friend of mine (very militant type) riding a jetski around biscayne bay. i have a very high POV. could have been in a low flying plane, possibly on top of a cliff. off a bit further in the distance i see my parents boating. i leap out into a huge freefall into incredible carribbean-type water. theres a huge boat party going on down there. i hop on, find my way around a bit, and then am oddly informed bob saget will not be appearing at the party. bummer. talking to a cute girl. all i remember.

how ridiculous.

I had a dream I was in a plane crash last night.

It was surpirisingly enjoyable. We take off and the plane goes too vertical too fast....but the Plane basically floats in the air like a wobbly feather and then falls to the ground. and when we get there there is just a rumble or shockwave, but it's not painful and in my head I'm waiting for an explosion.

Then we slowly start to roll over so we're upside down. but it happens really slowly and then we're upside down and I jerk downward into my seatbelt.

and I wake up.

Nice plane crash.

Woke up from a dream just now.

My brother, dad, stepdad, and I were at something or another. Drinking proceeds and my dad and stepdad get into some fight or something. I may or may not have been smoking a blunt to calm down. I don't know, but I go after my dad whom I've never had drinks with since he doesn't drink and he's mad at my stepdad. My dad and my stepdad have a fight about something which I can't recall right now bit it was in front of my friends from Irvine including this one girl I liked(?) and my best bros. I say liked because I'm not sure what I really think of her especially since she is not single. The strange part is this starts out with me and my friends in my home in San Jose, but I leave my friends because of said fight because the cops are rolling by for some reason. I think because of the noise from the very loud argument my dad and stepdad are having. I go outside to et away from the commotion and end up on a hill where my San Jose house is now located for some reason. I see the cops driving up past a gate (my house is now mansion on hill concept) and my dad who isn't sober wants to go talk to them to get them to "take care of" my stepdad because I've never seen him escalate a fight. Next thing I know everyone is in at the top parking structure and leaving. My brother goes after my stepdad and I'm still going after my dad. The thing is the cops are now at the bottom of the parking structure and my dad still wants to talk to them so he takes the stairs down. I chase after him down several flights of stairs and manage to stop him from talking to the cops. By now my dad can't manage to make it up the stairs (drunk concept) and he leans on me as I help him up except now there are hella people going down the stairs. I hear the murmuring about what's going on and about me and my dad. Some make reasons for what I'm doing and others sharply disapprove of me. Next thing I know I'm in the backseat of my car watching my younger brother drive me and my dad somewhere(home???). We go down a winding a road where I see various American cars with cops in plain clothes and regular cops chasing after something. I don't say anything though and we go over a bridge shrouded in fog. Next thing I know my car is driving between a double yellow dotted and solid lines which converge into double yellow solid lines. Amazingly enough we don't get pulled over and we continue down the hill. My brother runs a stop sign at the bottom of the hill and nothing happens. Except as we begin climbing uphill again around the corner is another cop who promptly turns on his lights and siren and pulls us over. Somehow we end up at another stop sign where my brother turns off the engine, rolls down his window and my dad attempts to get out. I tell them to stop and they do, but meanwhile the cop pulls some other cars over for running the stop sign we're at now. I remember thinking this cop is making quota for sure. During this time, my brother somehow blows a 0.1% (which is bad because he's under 21, bad in general and I still have no idea why he's driving MY car) and when the cop comes over to our car. Somehow my brother and my dad switch places and I tell them to turn off the radio when the cop approaches. The cop asks my dad to turn off the radio right when I ask for the radio to be off so he may or may not have heard me say the same thing. I know cops like this subtle gesture of giving them our full attention which I hope will ease our punishment. The cop asks us why my dad does he know why he's pulled us over and for my dad's license and registration. Then somehow he produces a lit halfway burnt blunt from inside our vehicle and asks my dad if he knows what it is. My dad says, "marijuana" and the cop says "is this legal?" my dad says "Yes, legal" and then the cop somehow he gets my brothers info. He asks my brother if he's from Norcal too and my brother says yes. He asks us all to get out of the car and wait outside. At this point my dad and brother are off on the side discussing something and I lean against a silver Camry (one of the newer ugly ones with the funky taillights). I can hear the cop asking his superiors what to do over his radio (superhuman ears concept) and the cop notices me. He asks me not to lean on the car. I apologize and shuffle off with my hands in my pockets. the cop begins to walk over and the dream ends.

• 2 weeks later...
i keep having dreams about eating pussy

aaaand go...

hmmn, male desires are often classic examples of a more straight-forward dream.

even though it may have been induced by previously engaging with or watching the act, it is interesting you keep having these dreams repeatedly.

it seems your subconscious is offering these visions as a means to stem your homosexuality and convince you otherwise.

that means you're gay.

Was in the middle of dreaming I was putting out a house fire and saving a bunch of lives until some bullshit marketing company called my phone and woke me up. It was right when I was about to carry a kitten and a baby out of the burning building and look like a hero... :(

ah, you mention a kitten and a baby? usually you will encounter only one - but as you've seen both together, it would appear that the subconscious mind is trying to signal hidden desires for objects considered to be more feminine/maternal in nature..

are you craving responsibility? do you have too much testosterone in your life?

that means you're gay.

• 2 weeks later...

ok, so in my dream i woke up like 3/4s naked with meadow soprano. she tells her mom, who just so happens to also be in the room that we werent doing anything and when her mom leaves meadow shows me her tits. i put on some clothing and chris walks in with a gun and a suppressor. he confronts me about what i am doing and says that i had left his crew and talking to him to get with some money grubbing bitch (?) and that now after that i am looking toward meadow. he doesnt shoot or anything but instead walks away. i ask to use the bathroom and the toilet is in the most unusual position , half way in the shower.

that is when i wake up. So aside from having watched too much Sopranos, WHAT THE FUCK was my dream about?

• 3 weeks later...