Samurai Jeans 5th Year Anniversary Feeler Thread

Yeah reps have gone. And I have to get used on the new format too....

Edited by swiss-jeansfreak

I am constantly thinking of doing an impulsive purchase on any kind of Jeans. Had in mind so far: FH 3005, BBSBG, 9634, S5000VX. Please save me by getting this contest on track .

Now that you've thought it it's not an impulse purchase anymore. It's a calculated denim acquisition! :D

I am constantly thinking of doing an impulsive purchase on any kind of Jeans. Had in mind so far: FH 3005, BBSBG, 9634, S5000VX. Please save me by getting this contest on track .

Oh god. So have I been thinking on a few to name: s5000 bkb, pbj 007, warehouse 800 ih666 25oz. Save us please. I'm still going for that s5000 bkb though. :)

and you still have your 24oz to break in..and with your military service, time for wearing jeans is short anyways, isn't it? :-D

oh I wanted to give you a little teaser...but I can't find it...will post it later on

yeah i've got plenty. but like what moykky said, it's a calculated denim acquisition. well, it's just the weekends in denim for now. but after he 2 years of service, i'll have all the time i want to break in those pairs :)

oh sure til, post em up!!

good to see you again :)

so if I am right we still have at least one spot free. I hope moykky gets the sizing right :)

Thanks for all your efforts!

I hope it too... :D

Is there any word about getting me in to the competition? If the word comes and I'm still unconscious of an alcohol poisoning my to-be-safe size is 31!

and you still have your 24oz to break in..and with your military service, time for wearing jeans is short anyways, isn't it? :-D

oh I wanted to give you a little teaser...but I can't find it...will post it later on

He should have plenty of time. It's all about heart haha