No more denim...

PG2G

I bought 12 pairs of premium denim in the past 2 months. It started when I was buying some new jeans for my trip to japan, then I caught the bug and kept buying jeans when I was in Japan, and kept buying after I got back home.

I now have a couple dry pairs of denim, and one thats being delivered tomorrow that will be my main project. Then I am done, and im going to probably be selling 4 or 5 of my jeans on eBay to avoid bankruptcy.

Which jeans do you own?

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Ah fuckindamit. Whip me boyz cuz I just broke my vow.

I just picked up the PBJ XX-007 and White Skull S5010XX.

Actually, you can't consider the White Skulls jeans - in a SuFu sense right? Cuz dirty white jeans look like crap so you'd treat them like you would a pair of Lanvin slacks, not like regular jeans. So in spirit, they're not really jeans.

And if I sell my LVC below, then I wouldn't be buying new denim as much as "trading" denim - PBJ for LVC. That means vow still in tact right?

I'm just trying to justify shit so I can feel better for having no will power...

I just picked up the PBJ XX-007 and White Skull S5010XX.

Well technically both those aren't jeans. They are blue and white cotton pants with a jean cut (no undyed weft). Of course that's just being technical. :rolleyes:

Me, I've given up totally. If I want a pair of limited ed. jeans, and/or there's a sale on and I can cop for a really good price, then I'm just going to cop. So long as it doesn't put me into debt or trouble my family, who cares? We're not talking about drugs or a Plasma TV that will take 5 years to pay off and with the current trend in technology, depreciate to the price of a McHappy meal in a year.:D

Well technically both those aren't jeans. They are blue and white cotton pants with a jean cut (no undyed weft). Of course that's just being technical. :rolleyes:

Me, I've given up totally. If I want a pair of limited ed. jeans, and/or there's a sale on and I can cop for a really good price, then I'm just going to cop. So long as it doesn't put me into debt or trouble my family, who cares? We're not talking about drugs or a Plasma TV that will take 5 years to pay off and with the current trend in technology, depreciate to the price of a McHappy meal in a year.:D

You're a GFG man. Love it!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been going since July, and it's made me realize that while I've spent a lot of time looking at a lot of jeans, and thinking, "wow, those look nice", I'm really only interested in a couple more pairs. Perhaps a Samurai 3000vx if I get a fellowship for grad. school, but still nothing for the rest of this year, and likely not for much of next year.

^^^ that's a good plan. Where do you go once you've reached the top?

Nigel: You're on ten here...all the way up...all the way up....

Marty: Yeah....

Nigel: ...all the way up. You're on ten on your guitar...where can you go

from there? Where?

Marty: I don't know....

Nigel: Nowhere. Exactly.

Im done aswell it seems. I got what I like/need fit and style wise (lvc 33,37 and nashville). If/when I get more denim, I will probably be the more artistic japanese brands, focusing on dying methods and indigo types and such.. but on the other hand, I wont afford that until I get a job either.

• 1 month later...