No more denim...

PG2G

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hit the order button on some Evisu Heritage (Oki-Ni collaboration) yesterday; to add to my growing collection of new and unworn raw denim. I keep telling myself that these are future projects.

I wonder, is there an Indigo Anonymous?

I hope it was because of the discount.... Also im not even sure if the guls are hand painted on them...

I wonder, is there an Indigo Anonymous?

there should be... i have 4 pairs in the rotation right now - NS, NC LVC 67, and Skulls 5010xx... and seeing as i can't wear jeans but after work hours and on the weekends/days off, it'll definitely be a while...

• 3 weeks later...
i'm with you.

just waiting one a pair of tasukis and just got a pair of sda103 old arcs and eternal 811's and im with you till 2009 maybe even longer. got mostly what ive been after and now its time to get some solid wear. prob means i wont frequent this forum as often either as it gets tempting to keep going.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
im done after i get some slim jims or thin finn black coateds

not sure which cut i like better tho.

hahah

my apcs ended up being too tight and TFs look super gay on me.

fuck back in the game

gonna see how these kmw 1980s work out.

I just bought the 45rpm Jomon and won't be in the market for a long time, if ever again. :o

I feel you on that one, but the Jomons are great to fall back on. Like when you have a hangover you know.

For me it'll be after i recieve the dry bones contest jeans.

...holding strong since July...

But, damn, I see that BIG's just gotten PBJ 005's in my size AND Selfedge still has the FH 310's...

We shall see... but maintaining for now...

UPDATE:

...held out for a month since after post above. broke down and got a pair of WH 660's on sale @ BiG - that was in February. Since then, copped a pair of PBJ-005's also from BiG earlier this month...

damn... just couldn't help myself...