WAYWT Shoes Edition

freecat

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest INDIGO QUEEN

p1030430f.jpg

Wow- those are super cool - where did you get those - they're terrific..

I'm wearing:

At home: Fitflops Black Suede Gogh Sandals

To go out: long black zip up boots ( on their last - going boot shopping on Monday hopefully)

IQ:)

Guest INDIGO QUEEN

At home:

Fitflops Black suede Gogh sandals

To go out later:

Salamander long black zip up boots

Hoping to find new boots today.....

IQ :)

Guest INDIGO QUEEN

You don't know anything about me except that I don't know how to upload pics - the insults are unjust and uncalled for.

I have as much right on this forum as all other shopaholics!

Have bought ipad3 book so once I've read it I'm sure I'll be able to upload pics so please cut the insults Now!

Thank you

Guest INDIGO QUEEN

At home:

Fitflops black suede Gogh sandals

To go out:

Salamandet long black zip up boots

(boots going on long shopping trip this week which will finish them off completely worn out so next week will be different).

You don't know anything about me except that I don't know how to upload pics - the insults are unjust and uncalled for.

I have as much right on this forum as all other shopaholics!

Have bought ipad3 book so once I've read it I'm sure I'll be able to upload pics so please cut the insults Now!

Thank you

I'm sorry if this sounds offensive IQ, and if it does its probably intentional; but I don't think you seem to grasp the concept of what these threads are about. I'm surprised its taken months, various bans, and countless posts from countless people, yet you still dont know how to upload a single photo, nobody could possibly REALLY be that daft. Sure, you do have the right to be here but please just stop posting because nobody can visualize what the hell you're talking about, and quite frankly nobody really cares.

P.S. Didnt you say you were dying on mynudies and IH.

Guest INDIGO QUEEN

I'm not going to answer the insults and I've bought an iPad 3 book so will learn how to upload pics..

Home: Fitflops Black suede Gogh sandals

To go grocery shopping : Salamander black long zip up boots

On Tuesday ordered Black box calf ankle boots with buckle on the side

Oh good lord, do you seriously not grasp the concept that a manual teaches you how to operate an ipad but will not teach you how to upload photos on websites. Your ipad cant host your photos, it can only capture them. You will need to make them available for us to see online through an image hosting website like photobucket or imagebucket and then copy the image link onto the forums. Someone has dumbed down a very simple tutorial on the WAYWT thread for you so Id advise you to refer to that. If my pet monkey Pablo can do it and you still cant, Im sorry i give up.

also, didnt you say you were housebound yet youre still able to go out shopping for new clothes and groceries..?

Edited by LeonardToby