Pure Blue Japan

midnight

these were worn very low, and, as a result, I didn't end up sitting on the leaf a lot...as for the crotch, these are no longer being worn (they're far too small), so that's not an issue

anyone seen these

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=5253&category_id=&manufacturer_id=9&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

**NEW Pure Blue Japan Pants - Houndstooth Indigo Pants

Brand : Pure Blue Japan

Price: $215.00

Pure Blue Japan Pants

Houndstooth Woven Print

Pure Indigo Dyed Threads

Pre-Washed

Heavy Weight 100% Cotton

Made in Japan

ebc8d5513d17830d9685f7e6c6c34b36.jpg

pbj_1404_bk_web.jpg

pbj_1404_fly_web.jpg

Never seen or bought of pair of jeans from this company. But speaking from experience... Shoai Dying is pretty time consuming. The price for most of their stuff makes sense, considering most everything is done on bare indigo leaves by hand. Looks like good stuff. Blue Japan says their stuff is made in Tokushima, which is the mecca of Japanese indigo dye-stuffs. If you have a pair of these you should really appreciate the color.

PBJs from Blue in Green. Not sure what model, though, but it's a slimmer cut. No washes, no soaks, and haven't started wearing them yet. I'm about 6' and 140 lb; these are a size 28. Not quite as tight as I'd like in the waist, so I might do a warm / hot soak (though not sure if it's worth it if I'll lose all that stacking)

click for bigger image:

TN_pbjs_front.jpg

TN_pbjs_back.jpg

TN_pbjs_side.jpg

im your exact measurements. i suggest you get looser jeans? i got a 30 in the 007s. im just tired of the ball crushing. youll be so relieved if you loosen up

who's had their crotch rip ? im not even at a full month yet and

the area where the crotch and inseam meet has a crease and its starting to fade like an inside whisker. the indigo bled through the inside where the crease is.

i dont really sag im sure theres not much stress in that area, but im thinking its just softening up and fading from walking.

anyone have this experience?

basically everything, running around playing in the snow just doin random shit i suppose, i dont even sag them, just kinda slouch them a little since i accidentally got one size too big =/ but i'm happy withem

i've seen scotty shitting everywhere i was just surprised by what he actually said, mostly what he's been saying is just like "hey i like your nice fades"

come to think of it i do go up a lot of stairs and sometimes when i sit, i cross my legs or put one on the other knee which could explain so much wear on it

basically everything, running around playing in the snow just doin random shit i suppose, i dont even sag them, just kinda slouch them a little since i accidentally got one size too big =/ but i'm happy withem

i've seen scotty shitting everywhere i was just surprised by what he actually said, mostly what he's been saying is just like "hey i like your nice fades"

come to think of it i do go up a lot of stairs and sometimes when i sit, i cross my legs or put one on the other knee which could explain so much wear on it

oh okay. for a second i thought i was wearing mine a bit too hard.

im still in high school so i kinda walk around a lot too. when im in class i sometimes but my leg or sometimes both on the seat while im sitting and i feel like im stressing the hell out of them. i also cross and criss-cross my legs when im sitting on a chair or the floor. and i also bboy.

i dont think my jawnz will hold up a full year :(