Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Somehow I have £50 cash on a supermarket loyalty card which - when you consider how much money that means I must've spent there - sort of makes it the most expensive thing I own.

its from buying all those puddings that come in proppa ramekins init

i do miss eating at your place and doing the shop for it

on [Caesar's ]voyage back to Rome, in 75 B.C. he was captured near the island of Pharmacause by some pirates . . . . First, when the pirates demanded a ransom of twenty talents, Caesar burst out laughing. They did not know, he said, who it was that they had captured, and he volunteered to pay fifty. Then, when he had sent his followers to the various cities in order to raise the money and was left with one friend and two servants among these Cilicians, about the most bloodthirsy people in the world, he treated them so highhandedly that, whenever he wanted to sleep, he would . . . tell them to stop talking . . . . However, the ransom arrived . . . and, as soon as he had paid it and been set free, he immediately manned some ships and set sal . . . against the pirates . . . and he captured nearly all of them. He took their property as spoils of war and put the men themselves into the prison at Pergamum . . . [Later he] took the pirates out of prison and crucified the lot of them, just as he had often told them he would do when he was on the island and they imagined he was joking.

-Antonio Salieri and Viennese Opera

By John A. Rice

LIKE A BOSS

post pix of pale white sorority flesh being bared for the first time in 8 months

ehhh its going to be rainy so they will be wearing cute rain coats

^ yeah. I know a lot of people from HS that got married, girls that got pregnant. Idk, I still feel extremely young and have the best years ahead of me, seems strange that people are settling down at such a young age.

I have to move out of my apartment tomorrow which is going to suck. Four hours of sleep last night, then probably less tonight but whatever. I'm done with school for the semester! So far out of my four classes I know I got A's, I'm just waiting on my exam grade from a final I took this morning. I had an A up to that point, but Idk what grade I got on my final project and my final exam so it could go either way, but I'll be thinking positively.

the way 20somethings dress in my city puts me near rage mode. Cats wear levis, Crooks tees, Reds New Eras and all black vans like it's issued to them. They roll in my work like they're fucking killing it and run their mouths about the new Drake album and how great BJ's pizza is. I stopped trying to tell them they're fucking peasants a while ago cause it wasn't resonating. They all dress the same, and go out in public together, in the same outfits. It's like a year long Sadie Hawkins dance that keeps repeating itself.