Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

"Thirty on my dick cus I look like Geraldo

found bin Laden now we gotta find Waldo

cookin like a chef, master chef I am, although

I'm rockin dirty Vans, man they feel like they're from Aldo

SWAG!SWAG! WOOP! WOOP! CHEF! KNIFE! COOK! KILL! COOK! CHEF! KNIFE! STEAK!"

They kept bringing up Shaft like that was the black Spider-Man. It’s not. He has no superpowers whatsoever. He’s just a black guy. White guys get this dude who swings from building to building and saves people. Black guys, you get this dude who slaps women sometimes. That was the compromise. You couldn’t have a Shaft ride at Universal Studios. It’d be like they put you in a car with five women mannequins and you slap them all.

― Donald Glover Performs at Vulture’s West Coast Launch Party

went to a job interview on friday and the guy said that he definitely has an opening for me and that he'll give me a call early in the week to work out when i should first come in...

didn't get a call today. how long should i wait until i call to follow up?

ghetto ass witch

i'm writing rhymes on ouija boards

ghetto ass witch

satanic swag and wicked hoes

ghetto ass witch

i'm ghost-riding blastin' drones

ghetto ass witch

big magick hustlin' demon dope

some dickbag started arguing with me in class about some stupid shit and then the teacher told us to shut up and the conversation went as follows:

me: you're an antagonist

him: how am i an antagonist?

me: you antagonize me

him: that's because you won't let me get a goddamn word in and finish myself off

--------class falls silent---------

me: well then you can go in the hallway and finish yourself off

i don't know why he said finish myself off, weird........ but made a nice quip for me to end the conversation on

misc. musing:

chantheman please bring this thread back on track!!!!!
can't rep but glad i'm not the only perv on these boards. (wheres chan when u need 'im)

chantheman is like the Sysco truck of faps

you guys give chan too much credit he basically just drags his dick across any random tumblr babe blog and ejaculates his random findings onto supertrash with not much curation, filter, or thought whatsoever, reposting shit posted a couple pages back by other people sometimes.

i'm all for fap, but the mila kunis thread doesn't need to be bumped every time for every one-off image he finds from tumblr, or from average joe forum's fap picture thread

i desire quality fap, rare fap, #based fap, next-level fap

Imagine complaining about the quality of masturbation material posted on a clothing website.

from this day forth let us join together across all boundaries of race religion and creed to move forward into a super-future consisting of sick fadez, ninjas of all kinds, and the hallowed world of fap.

let us once and for all take the world of shopping and travel and create a brand new balance.

i like to think of this website as an international shopping forum

i want international fap

how can i procure refined and cultured fap from around the world?

where must i travel?

(ware 2 kop)