Magsåvningsreserven

Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

could someone proxy me grits??? that'd change me from my breakfast oatmeal

im still a bit drunk from last night and my comrade is still ko'd i am super bored and in a city that i don't live in

what do

I don't know you, but you a fuckin' noob if this is a legit problem for you. being drunk in a city that isn't yours with no one to be accountable to is dope.

last time i was in NYC, i passed out on scott m's couch in brooklyn. When I woke up in the morning he was gone and I only had like 25 bucks left on me and no idea how to get back to my wallet (and all my cash) at Homi's. So I just spent the day walking around brooklyn, browsing vintage shops, book stores, checking our record stores, drinking coffee and chatting with locals. After I'd bought a coffee and a magazine I only had like 15 bucks left, so I stopped some kid on the street and asked him where the cheapest place to get a drink was. He pointed me to some place called the Levee and they had a deal where 6 bucks got you a hot dog, a shot of evan williams, and a tall boy of carling. I could only afford two of these deals so I chatted up a flamboyant gay man who bought me hot dogs and booze for the next few hours until Scott picked me up and we headed back to Manhattan.

It was a fucking awesome day, and half the reason it turned out the way it did is cuz there was no plans and it was just me. If I was with someone who knew the city we'd be doing something specific instead of just waiting for random shit to come up.

take a walk motherfucker

Edited by broneck

the morale of that story is, when you are broke in another city, you can hustle gay guys for hot dogs and shot

well, i can. can't speak for everyone.

edit - 3 AM solo trip to Artichoke is a story for another day.

Edited by broneck

Every time Tim Tebow loses, God kills a dictator.

ok so i know this is old, but i think i got it?

http://www.facebook....150392960331899

also, cannot wait till this holiday season is over!! its making me sort of crazy?

nah still says privacy settings or video unavailable. add me on fb? evan churchill

I judged watched a shitty cam version of the dark knight rises prologue, and I do gotta say, that shit was pretty fucking epic.

flew home from Arizona today. It was cold out so I was wearing my ASU sweatshirt. waiting for the shuttle outside of Detroit Metro, some lady asks me, "do you go to appalachian state?"

Michigan people will never get over this shit... feels good to be home

I really like the new visible rep. I can just go around repping/negging everything and still feel like im a part of superfuture.without having to post. replurking

they say that if your drinking starts to effect your work you're an alcoholic. is it a reasonable defense that i just enjoy partying way more than i enjoy my job?

YO I BE SERIOUS. I NEEDS ME SOME GRITS. WILL PAY BACK IN THE MOST FANTASTIC WAYS ~~~~

they say that if your drinking starts to effect your work you're an alcoholic. is it a reasonable defense that i just enjoy partying way more than i enjoy my job?

in that case everybody i know is an alcoholic

plane ticket to italy is booked... gonna be a fun few weeks with friends.

YO I BE SERIOUS. I NEEDS ME SOME GRITS. WILL PAY BACK IN THE MOST FANTASTIC WAYS ~~~~

What kind you need? Pm me ill hook you up.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (all caps)

The girl (and her friend) that kicked to the curb for being too immature is still in love with me

And her friend that I find to be, by far, the most annoying person I've ever met (no exaggeration) is talking shit on fb of all places

I can't see all the other shit they're posting because the girl was a little kid about it and defriended me after I said we should stop seeing each other but her profile pictures and comments for the profile pictures are still viewable

I'm going to go show my girlfriend so she can have a laugh

Ohmygodthehobbittrailercameoutanditssofuckingamazingandohmygodicantwaitfornextdecemberandohmygoddidimentionthehobbitrailerisgreat?

And to elaborate on my last post.

Girl in the picture: girl I kicked to the curb.. way too childish

Girl that commented: her friend.. way childish and a giant cunt to boot

"Dumb ass ginger": my current gf haha

xvj3H.jpg

And if you're wondering about her comment.. my current gf is much more good looking and isn't a midget