Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

my new pair of new standards just arrived via usps

damn, i forgot how stiff a fresh pair of raw jeans are. might have to give these a quick cold soak to tone things down just a tad, or maybe not.

my og new standards are pushing 7 years old now and they may finally have to be retired due to holes in the crotch and ass. they're pretty beat. love those damn jeans.

Edited by jayrock

I was partying in Detroit most of last week and I just got back to my place in Arizona around 2:00pm today. I was chillin' there getting ready to head out to an art show thing when I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and there were like 6 or 7 cops dressed up in swat gear (I don't know if it was actually swat gear, but it looked pretty intimidating) telling me that they had a warrant and I needed to put my hands where they could see. They took me and my roommate outside, handcuffed us, and detained us for about an hour while they searched our place for "narcotics". Eventually, they let me go, but I think my roommate might have gotten in trouble for something. I haven't heard from him since. Also, throughout the whole scenario, there were a bunch of cops and reporters from Switzerland who were visiting and filming the incident for Swiss TV. I've never been arrested or anything before so I was pretty spooked even though they said I didn't break any laws. The cops were actually pretty friendly, but i'm still pissed that I even had to deal with this bullshit. Stupid college town and its overzealous police force. Everyone in my complex probably thinks I'm some sort of drug kingpin now.

can someone from NY try a cronut from ansel for me?  if people gonna blackmarket them for 20-40 dollars, tell me what's up.

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2013/05/30/cronut-craze-has-sparked-40-pop-blackmarket-for-pastry/

ps: will discuss possible need for proxy service to LA, if they are worth it.

Edited by wahwho11

when you google 'japanese gap' uniqlo is the first hit

uhhh why were u googlin "japanese gap?"

did you just forget to type "e" after the "g-a-p??"

Edited by Woogle