Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Driving to work 9AM in the morning on 880

Avoided road kill, looked like a dead possum. See the car ahead of me then swerve right and immediately see this:

opossum.jpg

FLAILING but unable to move. Just a huge white fur thing with the pointed snout and long nude tail. Was surreal and freaky. Half-dead road kill or about to get run over by a semi 

FUUUUUUUUUU

It was flailing for dear life, I just want to exaggerate that. 

Edited by gettoasty

When I'm on the phone at work I like to doodle and if I'm particularly proud of my doodle or if I doodled on something I need to keep, I put it in one of my drawers. They're really bad and maybe I'll post some later. When doing some spring-cleaning at the office I brought a lot of them to my parents' house and accidentally left them there.

My sister and a few friends looked through them and one friend apparently was particularly enamored with a cursive "fuck" I wrote on a spreadsheet that she got it tattoo'd on her arm. So now she has "fuck" on her arm in bad 8th grade level cursive and I can't wait to see it. What a bad decision. 

i used to do that too it was so embarassing when my family found my hentai drawings

My sister and a few friends looked through them and one friend apparently was particularly enamored with a cursive "fuck" I wrote on a spreadsheet that she got it tattoo'd on her arm. So now she has "fuck" on her arm in bad 8th grade level cursive and I can't wait to see it. What a bad decision. 

this is very inspiring

did she tattoo the spreadsheet as well?

this is very inspiring

did she tattoo the spreadsheet as well?

Woulda been great if she also tattoo'd the expense reports a coworker gave me that included Twizzlers and club soda but sadly she did not. 

korean bootleggers are selling fake hood by air stuff now LOL

remember when HBA was just a small experimental homo-thug fashion imprint several years ago?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/vb-HOMME-Classics-Hood-by-Air-Graphic-Sweatshirt-8RG-/221225312566?pt=US_Mens_Sweats_Hoodies&var=&hash=item33820e6136

rapper cosplay

Edited by Vampyrvargfesten