Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

I haven't been staying pretty sober on weeknights lately and I've been remembering my dreams for the first time in years. Been looking at furniture a lot for a new apartment also.. had a dream where I walked into a living room (it was mine in the dream, not my current living room irl though) and Vamp, somethingauthentic, and ohsnap were there. We talked about all the furniture I had in the living room and in my dream I basically ended up designing what my new living room will be in real life. Remembered it all when I woke up and drew it out. I think this is the most practical and useful dream I've ever had.

yesterday at union sq station, after several turn arounds and accidental eye contact, a guy chased me down the stairs to ask for... my facebook.

still psyched, though. he was cute. at least this didn't turn into a /mis

du still hasn't added me though, smh.

FYI... Naples, IT is easily the worst city on this planet. Yeah the pizza is great, but the entire place is literally a gigantic garbage dump.

Yep. They have decent coffee, too. But the few decent things don't do shit to balance out everything wrong with it. I honestly think tourists go there just so they can say they've been to the worst European city.

The south is just fucked but as you move north, things (infrastructure especially) get better. The north might as well be Switzerland, in my opinion.

So my annoying, talkative co-worker was kinda making fun of my name it kinda got on my nerves.

Later on as we was packing he made a joke "Wow this package is going to Compton? So little i guess they couldnt afford it!"(we pack flu vaccines)

A black marine dude was was shrink wrapping some boxes behind him but didnt hear him but i told em he heard it and gave him a dirty look. My co-worker was quiet for the rest of the day

Edited by StrangeLove

this really bizarre murder case just popped back up on my radar...I actually knew both these people pretty well. Kind of late pass, as it unfolded earlier this year, but reading it back and seeing where it's at now just reminded me how bizarre this world is.

Short version:

- Dad and son (both kind of awkward people, Dad way more so) open an "extreme indoor skimboard park" like 2 miles from my house. Borrow $ from lots of sketchy sources to make it happen, alleged Russian Mob, etc. Sketch shit.

- Right before opening to the public, Dad gets murked in the facility by an unknown gunman.

- Wild speculation about it being a hit, apparently couldn't pay back loans...and nobody wants to take over a "skimboard park", whatever the fuck that is.

- Ends up being the son, took down his own Dad with an AR15 type weapon for some unknown financial gain.

I talked to these people all the time when they came in my shop, they seemed weird, but nothing on this level.

http://www.bizjournals.com/sacramento/news/2012/02/23/skim-x-founder-son-northam-arrested.html?page=all