make cold chicken

just ate a whole package of fresh lychee

there is juice everywhere...

am i doin this right

i made cold chicken

ha a ahaa jk i made bbq chicken sandwiches with some spinach and green onionsss

Posted · Hidden by Denton, June 12, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Denton, June 12, 2012 - No reason given

isn't sapphire the person who wrote precious? sideline in "palm pilot" time machines?

edit - "

Because the

Deluxe version

of time machine is a lot more powerful than the basic version, there is no weight limit.

"

bahahaha

went out with okayokay and a group of other people last night... totally had the opportunity to holler at this beezy 10 years older than me with HUGE fuckin boobs. she was dumb as shit though so i was like fuck this girl and didn't say much to her all night. then later i find out homegirls a stripper and i'm like oh fuck game on. but by the time i found that out she had called her friends to come hang out so it was too late. dudes show up and one is wearing a black wife beater, alpine stars hat, sagging denim jnco shorts, and reef flip flops. one of his friends decided go jesus style and wear all white. white hat, white metal mulisha tee, white shorts. i got cockblocked by a dirtbag in a black beater. super chump of me.

moral of the story, even if the girl is annoyingly stupid you should still try to holla because she may be a stripper and prolly knows how to work da dick.

I almost had the opportunity to bang a stripper at the pool this weekend. Until my friend accused her of smoking crank, at which point she screamed "that's my apartment and I can do whatever the fuck I want in there!!" grabbed all her shit and stormed off, presumably to go smoke more crank.

My friends had placed bets on who would hook up with her first between me and my other buddy, but it was a decided push since she bailed on both of us. Until next time....