Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

so a few nights ago i had another dream about raf simons. this time he was giving me and some other people a little preview on his next collection. he showed us these drawings taken from a childrens coloring book and they were purposely colored over the lines as if a real kid had colored them. but then people began to talk over him and they were just plain out rude and he got rlly pissed off and upset and then they just walked away and then he began to stand on top of a desk lol. i got up and i said something to him like "thanks mr. raf simons", something like that and i shook his hand. it was a really magical dream and im happy cus its the sencond dream i have about raf. the last one i had before this one was me talking to him backstage after a show. i also had another dream with male model, vincent lacrocq, but that one is rather inappropriate... but what do u guys think??? do dreams rlly come tru?? cuz i want these dreamz to be real or ill die

Edited by AH+

I could of swore there was a thread specifically for job listings but I can't find it for the life of me. (if there even is one) so ima just post this here.

It looks like Uniqlo is looking for someone or people to manage their Los Angeles store. They even send you to Japan for six months of training.

http://www.simplyhired.com/job-id/nrp3jw4gxj/mit-manager-jobs/

UNIQLO Manager In Training Program Our Manager In Training (MIT) Program will prepare you to take on many roles as an innovator, a talent developer, a problem solver, and above all, a business leader. You will join a group of passionate and diverse peers for six months of specialized training overseas in Japan. There you will learn the UNIQLO way from basic associate functions to more complex management skills. You will embody the Japanese standard and lead by example to deliver a premium, consistent brand experience to the UNIQLO U.S. team and stores. Our program gives you the remarkable opportunity to drive a fun and collaborative store environment that generates millions in sales. Become a business leader: * Drive store sales and profitability * Motivate and manage a team * Deliver...

yeah seen that before.

they were actually hiring a lot of "interns" since last fall i believe or earlier.

was interested but not sure personally if i can make the transition into retail/fashion. i already like buying things, not sure if i can live it.

i am sure there are tons of members on here who are interested though!

my roommate is super into finance, wants to go into investment banking, etc., etc. so glad i'm nowhere near that circle jerk, seems absolutely terrible.

finance students are the worst and i'm in finance myself

just got back from a finance competition this weekend and i've met +100 people from target schools students to investment banking associates and i can say students were the worst, super arrogant while those two guys from rothschild and bmo capital markets seemed chill as fuck

Anything > fake tits. I need to marry a girl with enormous, super fantastic boobies so I can know she'll never get fake ones.

until they sag and she gets a lift and fill including nip relocation.... mmmm boobies

both my step sisters implants have popped but they wont take them out till she stops breast feeding and drops some weight

good morning sufu

mmmmmmmmmmm bewbs

i've said it my whole life.....boobs are great, but they're just a bonus and really aren't a necessity. Cause when you're out hunting girls, your goal ain't trying to unhook a bra, ya feeeeeel me

i recently came to the realization that tits are important if ass is good. because being a titman or an assman doesn't really matter. tits without ass doesn't look good.

tittieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees