no, take your usual size. some people consider the field jacket too roomy and prefer sizing down on that one, but unless you're shaped like a twig, the shoulders will look wrong if you size down

I'm 5'7/123lbs do you think a Xsmall would fit me ?

sizing is really about chest size, but veilance has free returns and shipping so just try one on!

Chest size & definitely shoulder/arm definition. If you have any biceps/deltoids development at all I'd suggest trying it out in person first.

You're the same height as me and 25-30 pounds lighter and aside from the stupid high arm holes a small fits me perfectly.  Unless you're going for a super slouchy fit def go with x-small.

Agree.  I'm 5'7, 140 and X-small fits right (Galvanic, Node, Composite).  I can't layer much, but being in Vancouver, I don't really need to.

If you look at the Veilance site, a Veilance XS is listed as a 36, which is a small in a lot of other brands.

However, I'd definitely take the advice that you should try them on; they aren't cheap.   

NSW White Label collection looks nice but Nike have still fucked up by making those Tech Woven pant too short in length.

Those bagjack bags look great too, never seen them before, although would be much nicer if they got rid of all the exposed velcro, would look a lot cleaner without that or swapped for an alternative closure.

i kno TAD gear isn't a real big Sufu favorite, but just throwing it out there: Their new tracer jacket is comfy AF and one of the best fitting mid layers they've ever made. The pocket layers in the front are excellent.

Fits under a bunch of stuff real well, just tried it on under some tightly fitted ACR and it melds :)

Crappy pic

5297979F-CEA0-45CB-B49E-D15C6D31A2F4_zps

hey how did you size on the tracer?

anyone with the mission workshop district henley, over time did it stretch out a lot or shrink in the wash?

mine is a little too tight for a good look but it feels like over time it may loosen up but not sure I should just exchange it.

also a quick review on the mw chinos... fit is great IMO. really diggin the side zip pocket on the thigh and they are incredibly stretchy. the DWR doesn't seem to be as good as Outlier's however.

Edited by Ecotrons

Anyone got recs for a good primaloft shirt jacket? Something simple, needs to be a bit big fitting. Like 23.5"chest, 28" length. 

While not quite tech wear, Apolis global has an insulated shirt that I am very fond of. I copped in Olive size MD and I have a 42" chest for reference. XL would fit you fine. 24" chest and 32" length. It is also Primaloft insulated. For reference tho, Primaloft is just a brand of insulation. Arc'teryx uses Coreloft which is just as warm. Same with a lot of other brands.

http://store.apolisglobal.com/transit-issue/transit-issue-shirt-jacket/#olive

While not quite tech wear, Apolis global has an insulated shirt that I am very fond of. I copped in Olive size MD and I have a 42" chest for reference. XL would fit you fine. 24" chest and 32" length. It is also Primaloft insulated. For reference tho, Primaloft is just a brand of insulation. Arc'teryx uses Coreloft which is just as warm. Same with a lot of other brands.

http://store.apolisglobal.com/transit-issue/transit-issue-shirt-jacket/#olive

Thank you. I'm a big fan of Apolis stuff. I have a lot of their outterwear. Their stuff is really minimal and fits into a techwear type wardrobe pretty easily. I'll check out that insulated shirt.