Denim Repair

obsessis

If it's a In-N-Out burger that'll be the the only thing I'll charge.

Seriously though, if it's not too tough of job I could probably do it for you, on my own jeans I go for a really specific style, but I'm also pretty handy with a sewing machine when it comes down to "regular repairs".

Otherwise send me some pics and I can tell you if I could do it.

Btw, Sid you know I'm expecting you to have arranged a NYC In-N-OutPost by the end of the month...

hey guys.

need help. my mom accidentally washed my pair of dry nudies. After washing she folded my nudies and i was away for a week. when i came back, my pair of nudies look like shiit. There's unwanted creases all over.

What do you guys suggest? Iron them?

that sounds pretty serious. there is nothing you can do yourself, i doubt you have the specialized equipment necessary. but don't despair. i suggest fedex'ing them to denim doctors in LA. they might -- if you're lucky -- be able to save them.

Btw, Sid you know I'm expecting you to have arranged a NYC In-N-OutPost by the end of the month...

I just read this now... sorry to be the bearer of bad news: there isn't a single In-n-Out on the East Coast.

I just read this now... sorry to be the bearer of bad news: there isn't a single In-n-Out on the East Coast.

Yeah, I wish there was In-n-Out on the east coast, I've had it twice both times, definitely satisfied with my meal. hey guys.

need help. my mom accidentally washed my pair of dry nudies. After washing she folded my nudies and i was away for a week. when i came back, my pair of nudies look like shiit. There's unwanted creases all over.

What do you guys suggest? Iron them?

How old are you? Anyways this is a pretty serious situation, once you iron jeans and fold them creases are pretty hard to get rid of, I'd take datasupa's advice and send them in.

Hey guys I'm serious though, my sewing skils are like (forgive the analogy) a blind kid playing basketball. I start up and then I look at my work after 30 minutes and I'm just like what the fuckkk?

I think I'm just going to send them into the shop.

Feel like a whimp.

I recently sent my Samurai 0500xx to Denim Doctors / Hollywood Trading Co. in LA to fix a giant busted crotch that was developing and also my left backpocket's corner also loosened such that things literally started to stick out of the corners.

When I went in, without saying ANYTHING, the main guy there already recognized that my jeans were Samurais. The funniest part is that my arctuates are completely destroyed and not there anymore. He might've seen the patch, but he just reacted too quickly. Jeez.

Anyways, they did a fucking marvelous job at making sure that both areas are reinforced. I highly recommend them 10/10.

dsc_4480.jpg

htccrotch.JPG

htccrotch 2.JPG

htccrotch 3.JPG

htccrotch 4.JPG

leftpocketfix.JPG

You can't really tell anything special about it, that's why it's so good. They definitely made sure that everything is reinforced. Send them your jeans!

I recently sent my Samurai 0500xx to Denim Doctors / Hollywood Trading Co. in LA to fix a giant busted crotch that was developing and also my left backpocket's corner also loosened such that things literally started to stick out of the corners.

When I went in, without saying ANYTHING, the main guy there already recognized that my jeans were Samurais. The funniest part is that my arctuates are completely destroyed and not there anymore. He might've seen the patch, but he just reacted too quickly. Jeez.

Anyways, they did a fucking marvelous job at making sure that both areas are reinforced. I highly recommend them 10/10.

You can't really tell anything special about it, that's why it's so good. They definitely made sure that everything is reinforced. Send them your jeans!

+1 for Denim Doctors / Hollywood Trading Co. The repairs blend really well on faded washed denim. Good look on those Samurai's too.

My RRDS back pockets have holes in them. I'm planning to half line the pocket. Can anyone recommend suitable lining material in terms of thickness and type of material? The tailor that I normally use is ex Savile Row but he only has suit pocket lining which is in my view too thin to line the back pockets.

dsc_4480.jpg

htccrotch.JPG

htccrotch%202.JPG

htccrotch%203.JPG

htccrotch%204.JPG

leftpocketfix.JPG

What is the white patch on the inside? Is it an iron on adhesive over a denim patch or is it directly placed on the jeans and they just stitch all over it?