Acronym.

Westbrook

I feel your pain.

Fucking Chinese post still hasnt delivered my DS LA3 after one month and despite the fact that I paid for a track and trace service from the UK. Tracking stops once the parcel it leaves the UK. Where is the logic in that. 

Anyone know if acronym are doing another similar shirt for the upcoming season? 

I solved this problem when I have been waiting my order for 65 days. The last time I asked them to send parcel via DHL. They confirmed it and we got the parcel through a 2 weeks. This is the best way for shipping to Russia. 

you're a little confused! dhl.de (German postal service) not DHL !! 

but agree with you 12 days until it's a record!)

Hi all!

I'm new here (<- fist post :D). I got hooked on Acronym when I stumbled upon the SET-1 spec page about a year ago while searching for cool messenger bags. It's developed into a pretty unhealthy obsession since, I'm checking stores and sales almost every day now.

But anyway, I spent the last few days reading through this massive thread trying to catch up on the years of info and back story I've missed. It's been really interesting seeing everyone react to the seasons as they came out. I think my favourite parts were people posting photos of their 3A tec sys setups. 

I thought I'd just introduce myself and maybe win some favour with this little gem;  three acronym products marked at 50% off on nittygritty.

3A-L1-17: €83

P13-S (S/M/L): €340.5

GT-J29A (L): €617

Hope one of you guys picks something up!

Edited by Sypron

• 2 weeks later...

Can any one tell me if there will be anything similar to the DS LA3 released this upcoming season?

Next chance might be SS14 but no reveal yet.

Only hope for now is secondary market or last surviving stock in the wild.

Happy hunting.

Will report any sightings.

Another flea? It might be, but to be fair, I think I remember Errolson saying that ACRNM V1 was partialy based on the NVA (East German military) flak jacket.

Edited by Brainboy

To elaborate on Flipflop's point:

Is ACR some of the most well made fashion around? - Yes.

Does it fit exceptionally well? - Yes.

Does it look totally bad-ass? - Yes.

Can you get anything even remotely approaching it anywhere else? - Not really.

Made by people earning a real wage? - Not bloody likely.

For less money? - No.

Is that level of fit, finish, looks and/or brand-ethos important to you? - You decide.

If you answer yes to that last question, you're kind of on the hook for paying the price.

What I'm guessing you're really asking is "Is it overpriced for what you get?". See above.

To elaborate on Flipflop's point:

Is ACR some of the most well made fashion around? - Yes.

Does it fit exceptionally well? - Yes.

Can you get anything even remotely approaching it anywhere else? - Not really.

Made by people earning a real wage? - Not bloody likely.

For less money? - No.

Is that level of fit, finish, looks and/or brand-ethos important to you? - You decide.

If you answer yes to that last question, you're kind of on the hook for paying the price.

What I'm guessing you're really asking is "Is it overpriced for what you get?". See above.

Sorry Thijs but I beg to differ on this.

Is ACR some of the most well made fashion around? - The X-Pac tears pretty easily, zippers are not that great, Epic rips and fades really fast etc. But it's above reasonable.

Does it fit exceptionally well? - Mwah...the last few seasons since 2009 it's really getting there (before that it was ultra baggy).

Can you get anything even remotely approaching it anywhere else? - SISP, Herno and Veilance.

Made by people earning a real wage? - Made in CR, in the Tilak factory so yes they do get a decent minimum wage.

For less money? - Depends on the piece, the GT-J20 for example is the Tilak Stinger....

Yes Acronym is a great brand, but sometimes we do get a little carried away and praise it a bit too much imo.

But the overall feeling that acronym gives you is worth the extra money and yup I believe it's worth it.

For less money? - Depends on the piece, the GT-J20 for example is the Tilak Stinger....

I'd like to add to this, that the SS-J7C is essentially the same jacket as the Tilak Ogre Powershield, apart from the expected ACRNM functionality and the the material (Polartech Power Shield vs Schoeller WB-400 3XDRY).