Acronym.

Westbrook

Quite interesting, those P11-CH. Since I am looking for a summer (15-30C) all weather  trouser, would you guys reccomend WB-400? That petrol looks especially nice.

I would imagine they'd get pretty warm - it's just about doable to wear P-9Es during DC's summer and I've have thought Epic trapped heat less well than WB-400.

Then again TaoSpace suggests otherwise, so perhaps I need to try out some WB-400.

Edited by Dr Jonboy

Actually I went ahead and risked a P11 Petrol M (might have been the last in this batch - phew) and recieved it yesterday. You guys are probably right with the higher temps, however I have the impression I can tolerate it better than my P9-E, weren't very breathable. Also the fabrics is lighter IMO. But since its gone from 36C+ to 15C, should be an issue at the moment. Really liking it though.

GD7Q0651.450x675.JPG

GD7Q0684.450x675.JPG

Gucci s/s '14 GT-J5A knockoff

Front expansion panel, zipper pull tabs, zipper placements, velcro cuffs, arm/body/back/shoulder panels etc plus veilance-esque color palette <_<

For those of you who really enjoy your 3A bags: do you mostly take public transportation or bike? I'm wondering if having to bother with the tightening mechanisms and chest strap is a bit over-kill for someone walking several meters to and from his car...

© None of the above. Mostly use one of those automobile thingies. Or I walk. Found the waist strap on my 8TS so redundant for my uses that I took it off. One less thing to snag under airliner seats, and I get by just fine without it on long urban photo hikes.

Love the SS11 BDU shorts but we all know they are as rare as hen's teeth.

13.jpg

Anyone know of a similar pair of LOOSE fitting BDU shorts with a very similar aesthetic that go up to a size 38" waist.

I do not like fitted looking shorts or anything too conservative and despite shedding weight I cannot seem to get below a 36' best.

I think I'll post this over in the Techwear thread too as there might be ideas from folk there.

Meanwhile with regards to the ACR shorts that are XL are they a generous 36" waist ?  - In case I track some down somewhere ( as if !  )

Might also consider getting some Goretex long pants and getting the cut down & tailored.

Edited by TEKsevenZERO

felt like an acr fit kinda day after the whole gucci thing, thought i'd share since I don't actually know the style # for the pants. Can anyone help?  Epic cotton cargos, zippered internal pocket above right side cargo pocket?

photo_zps8b3169b8.jpg

E-J1A

c3HmVlf.jpg

S-J1A

Js7g7P2.jpg

That's one of NINE total S-J1A XL made, and one of the SIX total that was released for purchase (three got held back due to production errors) 

Sorry for the extremely messy room, and for the shitty photo, i'm far from an elite photographer. 

Edited by magik

i would like to see white appear again but I think we are both in for a bit of a wait.

Would love to see the return of the looser cut BDU pants/shorts too - more battlefield than boardroom ! 

Still waiting on concrete news of the Hugh colab too, but radar silence maintains.

^ He was in Japan for an good amount of time. Safe to say there was work done at the very worst. Whether it'll come to any fruition though is an entirely different thing. 

maybe some c.e. ?

Edited by daniel

Russian Post screwed me up! ><

Still haven't got my SS13 order that was sent 9th April. ):

I solved this problem when I have been waiting my order for 65 days. The last time I asked them to send parcel via DHL. They confirmed it and we got the parcel through a 2 weeks. This is the best way for shipping to Russia.