Westbrook

Acronym.

cloud: ok i will try to promote it like that:D

what i really hate is the interops system works only for right hand wearing of the bags:/

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

i am right handed but the zipper is just pointless there when wearing the bag the way i can.

pack 1 confirmation email secured

in for pack 1 and a tote for spring, awaiting vest and cashmere beanie for fall

Does anyone have use the gravity pockets, cool idea but in reality its just a button release?. Plus it makes the sleeves too wide and proportion fucked up in some of the jackets.

NEGATIVE REP. Since you don't own a jacket with 'em don't start making comments about the garment construction/look.

The proportions ain't to do with the gravity pockets. It's to do with the ability to move your arms freely without any 'pull' when you've got the cuffs pulled tight.

^Good point, I do own an Acronym Jacket though but tried on a J11 and the sleeves just flare out you have short arms.

Only thing that really irks me about the Gravity Pockets is the decrease in ease of use when the cuffs are tightened. Its far less of an issue if you are layered up (and thus loosen the cuffs a bit) but maybe I am just too OCD about letting cuffs creep past my wrist. If you look at the ACRNM pics Errolson usually wears them loose and the sleeve falls down to the thumb. But it drives me nuts to wear any jacket like that.

GT19 looks great, anychance of a heads up of pricing and chest measurements for a small if you have access to the subnet please?.

these just arrived for me,this is his best collection in my opinion the harness is just fucking awesome

L1040523-650x431.jpg

hideout will have gtj20/sj8/ssv4c/krh1/krng2/krsm1 all instore online during this week

GT19 looks great, anychance of a heads up of pricing and chest measurements for a small if you have access to the subnet please?.

about 1150 euro at the-glade. S: 63cm .

about 1150 euro at the-glade. S: 63cm .

Cheers, its going to look like a tent for me then:(

Cheers, its going to look like a tent for me then:(

All of the Suspensor equipped jackets are purposely cut pretty loose. Easier to get access / attach / remove the 3ARM stuff.

A 63cm chest measurement for the Small seems really big tho. The S-J14 is only 59cm in the chest, and works fine with the Suspensor.....

All of the Suspensor equipped jackets are purposely cut pretty loose. Easier to get access / attach / remove the 3ARM stuff.

A 63cm chest measurement for the Small seems really big tho. The S-J14 is only 59cm in the chest, and works fine with the Suspensor.....

I know that:), but seriously it look way oversized on me going from the measurements.

The GT-J19 is also cut from one piece of fabric.

Picking up my GT-J20, KR-SM1 and Laptop Sleeve tonight.

16a5z11.jpg

CONCRETE NOW! [email protected]

;)

GT-J19

GT-J20

KR-NG2

3A-8TS

3A-L1-15

3A-L1-17

3A-MK1

3A-MK2

3A-MZ1

3A-MZ2TS

Mail for questions and orders.

Also we still have some stuff from last season left (S-J7 and S-J11 and some accessories i think).

^^^I'm totally with you... I'm very surprised more stock lists didn't pick it up

edit: Now that it's peaced from Azita, anybody know who else has it online... fuckin slept

Looks like I missed out on the new 3A-5TS MK 2 this round, will be be up for SS11? In a new ripstop material? As much as limonta is cool, i'd really like something more colourfast