Westbrook

Acronym.

acr is making money. retailers (not really) depending on piece - JP,CZ,BB

Of course ACR are making money, its a ridiculous notion that they weren't. They have such a special niche and dedicated customer base that those prices are justified.

yep.

if you run small, watch awomb, bench etc. tees will retail at about 16000 (or less?) in JP. proxy!

Did you try the t-shirt's on? Those measurements read really long, for what is an otherwise slim cut.

live at the Glade. Not feeling any of the jackets at all, well the S-J11 is nice but I don't need a thinner summer version.

Please tell me the f/W is much much better?

picked up the SP1TS-S Shorts from the Glade, Euro conversion is not hurting as much thanks to the Greek debt issues. Getting shorter versions of the BDU is the best thing about ss acr collection imo. Would rock the sj-14, if i had the cash. Glad to get the shorts, last couple years, sold out before i could cop.

D.

Indeed the J7 has the best fit this season, better then the J11 dare I say.

The zipper is kind of lame and not useful, make it without and put it in the J11 price range and it's a new classic.

Got a 5TS myself (bummer as next year the 5TS MKII comes out), QLQR works good, even loaded with 15inch macbook pro and my lunch and some papers in it. Although it takes some strength to pull.

Came to the conclusion I also need a 3A-1 for everyday use.

J14 should come without the laptop sleeve, not everybody has a 13inch laptop :') Or was Errolson thinking ahead an making an ipad sleeve?!

Cut could be better too, it's kind of strange when you're normal posture, longer people make it look better.

And I still can't get my head around the USB and pen holders....

Going to try the T11 shirt on saturday, 199 Euro's retail only...

how do you attach the laptop in that case to the back of the carring system on j14? i haven't seen it live but from the video and pictures it seems that you have to a) take off the support system and attach it, B) have someone attach it.

was the PL-J2 available anywhere? any good insulators coming aw10?

It's actually a very ingenious magnet clip system. You clip the case on and if you need to take it off you slide. You have to actually play with it to get what I'm saying though.

yeah i understand the magnetic clippings but i cannot imagine attaching it fluently. the straps look pretty soft and the clip heavy so it will bend and make it harder to connect the clips.

The magnet clip itself looks like it'll hold 9 or 10 pounds so unless your cramming bars of lead into the case your 13" laptop or iPad should hold :P

after some practice the magnetic sliders work perfectly.

You have to get in your fingers a bit to know the best angle to slide them in and out but it is a very strong system.

The straps are flexible but can carry a great load (even 17inch laptop should be no problem).

sorry for my ignorance how do you actually get access to the ACRONYM®/ FW1011 site???

Anyone else finding it odd that they remove all of their old collections from the site whenever they update ? I wonder why they do that.

Yeah I wish they kept an archive of the old collections, I'd love to check out the specs on past seasons gear.

I think it's because they might be running out of ideas and will just re-issue some of their old gear with extra flaps and attatchment belts.

That'd be the GT-J15; they have released it a few different seasons. I am guessing this one is from FW09. The strap is removable off the back, but I don't think all of the proper attachments are available to transfer it inside.

FWIW, it has the slimmest body of any ACR jacket I've seen.

Thank god because I'm a skinny dude. I tried the bomber which is pretty slim but I have like 5 different bomber jackets. Thanks!

love my gt-j15. are they releasing any new bags? I want the 3A-1 but I can't get my hands on a left-handed model.

From what I understand, there are only 2 left-handed 3A-1s in the world - one that Errolson custom made for Larssss and a copy that Errolson kept for the Acronym archives.

gah! Of course the only existing one in the wild is the one I've seen with my own eyes. Sigh. I can't just get the 3A-3 either because I like how the strap is tapered to favor the dominant shoulder.