Westbrook

Acronym.

Just spreading the love, here's some eye candy and history.

Edited by TEKsevenZERO

may want to pick up the acronym 3A-3TS

the description says it's a non-laptop bag, the same description as the 3A-1, but of course some of you guys still put a 15 mbp in there. What or why is it a non-laptop bag? is it snug to put your 15 mbp in there or is it not designed/have the amenities to carry a laptop?

should i wait for the new bags, if any, to drop?

and what is the best/cheapest place to pick up this bag?

ill try to help you out to the best of my ability.

first let me start off by what acronym products I have. 3A-5TSR + 3A-L1-15(x-pac) + various 3rd arms.

The 3A-L1-?? Are just a Soft Shell case that won't really protect your MBP to the BEST of its ablity if your bag doesn't have the back pad but it will protect it don't get me wrong . The 3A-5TSR has a Plastic Back pad that adds a layer of protection by taking energy from direct blows that the 3A-L1-?? itself can't protect

The 3A-3TS looks like it conforms to your body with the natural curves in the bag and judging from this pic1946030_B_05_500.jpg looks like it doesn't have the ability to use a 3A-1 to its maximum potential(by putting it between the inner lining and the outer shell) and that probably why it is a non-laptop bag . + you would be dinging up MBP case or the MBP on that big Zipper every time you pull it in and out(of course this will be over long period of time).

but again I came to this conclusion by looking at just a couple pics. hopefully someone on this forum will have both a 3A-3TS and any 15 inch laptop and can help you out with a good answer. If you were not Thinking about getting a 3A-L1-?? you have some information about it now.

I recommend you wait and see what bags will be coming out in the fall and the cheapest places to buy acronym gear as far as I know is of course Ebay.

My Opinions. and I will stand corrected. :)

Edited by matticus

^ I'd pretty much agree with that. Though I use a 3A-1, I'd guess I could not get the 15" laptop in if it was also in a padded sleeve. But since no sleeve; my inner zips are pretty burnished from contact with the computer body. But what's a little extra patina?

Anyone mind throwing up some pics rocking their messenger bags? I'm borderline infatuated with them atm.

Anybody know when the new stock will drop

Told by several shops around the world (been on the hunt for bits) END of SEPTEMBER...so sat here searching like a loon for various bits to buy in the meanwhile.

Told by several shops around the world (been on the hunt for bits) END of SEPTEMBER...so sat here searching like a loon for various bits to buy in the meanwhile.

are you sure ? sad mention it is. tweet from firmament said this week for fw drop. not sure what it be true.

Nope. Firmaments says end of september.

Nope. Firmaments says end of september.

Errolson might be worried about friction between his sons - ACR and Herno / Stone Island shadow - in sales if it's right. can't wait any longer !!! :(

am i the only one who haven't seen this new lineup yet? someone please share

Edited by mr.invincible

am i the only one who haven't seen this new lineup yet? someone please share

Unfortunately Mr I, those who have been given the privelage to see are honour-bound to not disseminate information.

As tantalising the prospect is of revelaing, the payoff is ultimately not worth risking.

I will however say that the wait for all will be worth it, it always has and this season will be no different.

I am beside myself waiting to purchase items and cannot wait either !

Not long now, only a matter of days !

Anyone have a GT-J16 map jacket in L for sale/trade? I know there was one here that changed hands a few times...

had this in L and M - sorry, all gone.

Daniel, bummer. I'll keep looking, it's an amazing piece.

Not the same jacket so don't shout but, check here for more - how about a SS-J16 maybe?

http://store.benchtyo.com/?pid=24618263

hope you get something if you cannot find the GT-J16

I am looking for XL in jackets especially sale prices but nothing coming my way sadly.

Tek - the GT and the SS are both short but otherwise verrrrry different, thanks for the suggestion though. Good luck with your XLs!

Any owner s of the FW0607 SS-J5W blazer, as I have the chance to buy one in XL and want to know how it sizes, I thought the older ACR was bigger but it appears that this might come up pretty small, if anyone could let me know I'd be VERY grateful.

Should be bigger than 40" chest surely?

Thanks

l_01.jpg

Still trying to source one, M/L or XL lmk if any of you have one hanging and if you'd atleast be willign to discuss letting it go, at this point, i'm willing to go quite HIGH to aquire one.

ive seen a lot of jawnz-jonesing on this forum but you may take the cake.

some grails are better left unkopped, tovarish

ive seen a lot of jawnz-jonesing on this forum but you may take the cake.

some grails are better left unkopped, tovarish

i dont play dat game, i get it done instead.

i get it done

*makes same advertisement post 15 times, adds no content*

anyway, can a subnetter vaguely tell me whether there's a "flagship" hardshell in the works for f/w12 and is it better than the j5a from last f/w?

i get it done

*makes same advertisement post 15 times, adds no content*

anyway, can a subnetter vaguely tell me whether there's a "flagship" hardshell in the works for f/w12 and is it better than the j5a from last f/w?

what's there to add?, it's a thread dedicated to people who have a intrest in the brand, it's not like every single person in it doesnt know what the jacket is, outside of upping the offer there's not really much to add man.

could link you emperical evidence though if you want to, that shows that people when browsing forums in general usually only reads from the last page of a thread at most they go one page back.

which is the sole reason people even bump posts. if you have anything else to add do so in PM, because i really dont think there is much of value to be added to this "conversation" outside of what's already been said.

think we're done here.

i meant add content as in discuss the brand outside substantively.

i only bring it up because as someone interested in the brand, I do check the thread regularly and it's a letdown to see the new content indicator when there's no new content. i could have been more polite about it but, you know, internet and such.

not trying to backseat mod, but i think the superfashion guidelines cover this issue generally, and in my experience it's frowned upon to use content threads for commerce for this exact reason.

stacks is right. it's been said numerous times that this is no market place. not to mention that there are few SAME people visiting this thread so it's not really clever to spam it here with the same ad.

the comment indicator letdown is similar to the letdown when i see another 'i bought another pair of climbers/ogs'in the urban techwear thread.

Edited by danii

good luck with that auction though... dreams come true?