Samurai, Sugarcane, Oni Denim in NYC!!!!

savage

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so i need to go now.... i was talking to this girl i know, and somehow the conversation got on japanese denim. she says, "my friend just opened a shop that carries stuff like that up in ny" i blew her mind when i knew what it was called. crazy how small the world really is.

so i need to go now.... i was talking to this girl i know, and somehow the conversation got on japanese denim. she says, "my friend just opened a shop that carries stuff like that up in ny" i blew her mind when i knew what it was called. crazy how small the world really is.

yeah, come over this way and say hi to the nyc boys.

well... i have a week paid vacation coming to me in aug. if i can find a cheap place to stay i may just do that. maybe drop down to philly and skate fdr and bother ddml too.

round of drinks on me. just don't spill your beer cuz I don't other ppl to have the same fade marks on their xx005's as mine.

Just picked them up today at BIG and even bumped into Miz.

Yuji from BIG is very helpful and nice. Definitely one of the best places to get denim in NY.

I stopped by today. Fucking amazing place.

I met the owner and another guy named, i think, ryan. So what up if you two read this (im the kid from oregon)! Guys were cool as fuck. I told them exactly what i wanted and i left a happy man.

I bought a pair of the xx-005 for 215 after taxes.

Also some guy with some Imperial Dukes stopped in that we all drooled over. He said he was from Toronto so im assuming a fellow SF'r?