Samurai, Sugarcane, Oni Denim in NYC!!!!

savage

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, who bought all the 30" xx-005s? Just got an email saying they sold them all today! Crap, well, Gordon said they are 2" bigger than sized, so now i'm trying to see if they have a 29".

And he said these were raw. I always thought these were one wash.

Sorry bro, think that was me.

I tried the 29's too but they were too tight to put on even when raw. Gordon may bring some more in?

I know that most of the excitement comes from the raw stuff that BIG has, but was anyone else really impressed by the distressed warehouses? I'm not a fan of distressed (or even slightly processed) jeans generally, but I was really loving the distressed warehouses they had as samples. Soft and distressed with a really careful hand. I think my next pair will probably be undistressed duck diggers, but after that it may have to be the distressed duck diggers.

^^sorry meant the 28s.

Miz...I'm tempted to post a particular pic of those predistressed warehouses...

So you were the guy that was trying on the xx-005 when i was there?

And miz, you're the guy who helped me the entire time?

Anyways...those warehouses were insane, seriously mindblowing.

I know that most of the excitement comes from the raw stuff that BIG has, but was anyone else really impressed by the distressed warehouses? I'm not a fan of distressed (or even slightly processed) jeans generally, but I was really loving the distressed warehouses they had as samples. Soft and distressed with a really careful hand. I think my next pair will probably be undistressed duck diggers, but after that it may have to be the distressed duck diggers.

warehouse always does awesome distressing.

BUT, the new warehouse (dubbleworks) 501 and 505 repro distressed are the fucking truth. super authentic wear, down to the feel of the denim. unfortunately, no store has them yet. when B.I.G. gets them, i will definitely get a pair (probably the 501 repro). also, the fit is pretty much perfect.

pacioli, go ahead and post those pics if you want.

So you were the guy that was trying on the xx-005 when i was there?

And miz, you're the guy who helped me the entire time?

Anyways...those warehouses were insane, seriously mindblowing.

haha yeah, the warehouses are nuts. see my post above.

glad i could help you out. i'm gonna see if i can work there part time. ;-)

its awesome they're starting to sell stuff, i was really worried when i went in there, now all they need is a chain stitch machine and they'll be golden

no, they need to do preorder for superfuture ppl.

are you guys talking about the distressed diggers 1900s? that shit is insane, im getting them regardless the price.

warehouse always does awesome distressing.

BUT, the new warehouse (dubbleworks) 501 and 505 repro distressed are the fucking truth. super authentic wear, down to the feel of the denim. unfortunately, no store has them yet. when B.I.G. gets them, i will definitely get a pair (probably the 501 repro). also, the fit is pretty much perfect.

pacioli, go ahead and post those pics if you want.

Although I'm usually not a fan of factory distress that tries to mimic vintage wear, I have to admit these are very well done. I'm surprised the whiskers pop right out when the jeans are put on. All this without any signs of resin/chemicals...handsanding doesn't usually create 3D whiskers...

Here's a pic of the Warehouses.

DSC00785bbb.jpg

DSC00785bbc.jpg

Edit: Resized photo and included a smaller pic for proportion reference.

this is going to sound weird, but the whiskering + the high rise on those warehouses makes is look like a) you have a massive dick, and B) that it is plunging downward and trying to escape those jeans via the crotch seam...

Thanksss!!!

but unfortunately i'm not the model in that pic...