Samurai, Sugarcane, Oni Denim in NYC!!!!

savage

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know how many S5000VX was produced? I ordered a S5000BK and Toshiko said they'll make as much as the number of orders they receive. Does that include retailers like BIG and Blue in Green?

How exclusive are these limited edition Samurais? I'm also curious as to how many PBJ AI-001 will be produced and all these premium denims.

i just went there a few hours ago... yeah def dope

they have omni jeans that were made exclusively for them

but they dont have the slim ones that i like only a sample

i want to buy studio d'artisans but i have to wait for fall

also there were only 100 samurai limited edition made

love the seats too at BIG you can just chill and read some magazines

What is the stock like for the samurais? I am looking to buy a size 30 in samurai. I am hoping for the S5000, but I will keep my mind open and try them all on. I am going to be in New York this weekend.

I dropped by Blue In Green this afternoon. Their stock of jeans (both raw and distressed) has really expanded... several Samurai models now, including a zipper-fly model. They now also stock Warehouse duckdiggers, including some very cool distressed versions, and many more Oni styles.

And I was glad to see Yuji has got in a couple of samples of Pure Blue Japan women's jeans. My girlfriend tried them on but they were too small for her -- if you have a very slim girlfriend (like 26-in waist), they may work for her.

I should also mention they stock a lot of cool stuff besides jeans... check them out before they get written up in the New York Times and stuff starts flying off the shelves when they get 'discovered'. When I was in the shop there was already a woman in there who was a publicist for Florida shops looking for a Japan denim connection.

takashi

I dropped by Blue In Green this afternoon. Their stock of jeans (both raw and distressed) has really expanded... several Samurai models now, including a zipper-fly model. They now also stock Warehouse duckdiggers, including some very cool distressed versions, and many more Oni styles.

And I was glad to see Yuji has got in a couple of samples of Pure Blue Japan women's jeans. My girlfriend tried them on but they were too small for her -- if you have a very slim girlfriend (like 26-in waist), they may work for her.

I should also mention they stock a lot of cool stuff besides jeans... check them out before they get written up in the New York Times and stuff starts flying off the shelves when they get 'discovered'. When I was in the shop there was already a woman in there who was a publicist for Florida shops looking for a Japan denim connection.

takashi

does anyone happen to have link or more information about a woman's model of PBJ?

I just wanted to make a post to recommend this store to anyone that can make it out there. Like everyone’s been saying, the opportunity to try these jeans on before getting them is worth every bit of the money you might save ordering from rakuten sites. Deciding between three different pairs, I probably changed in and out of them at least 10 times. Beyond that, the owners are both incredibly nice and considerate. After an initial email correspondence, Gordon actually set a bunch of jeans in the office for me since they only had one pair per size in the styles I wanted (he did this voluntarily without me even asking). I think it’s just a matter of time before this store gets hyped and blows up completely. The quality and selection of everything they have is fantastic, and can only get better. I’ll definitely be back whenever I’m ready for another pair (which probably won’t be for a while considering how hard these jeans are).

yo can someone make a list of the sizes they got????? I fit a size 38 to 40 in raw evisu, blue blood and raw levi 501's.

what sizes do the samurai's go up to???

and do they got size 38 in sugarcanes??????

i got a girlfriend thats a flight attendant, next time she lays over in NYC im going to give her $1000 for me to pick up a pair of samurai's, pure blue and a pair of sugarcanes.

what is the actual in store price for:

sugarcanes?

samurai?

pure blue?

someone help me out, im not going to be with her when she is there so i cant try them on.