Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

I just realized that it´s been a while since I posted pics of my Double Volantes! So here are som evopics of these, sorry no fitpics as it´s to dark here now...

IMG_1424.jpg

IMG_1425.jpg

IMG_1426.jpg

IMG_1427.jpg

IMG_1428.jpg

IMG_1429.jpg

more to come next...

Guys,

I have had a request for a late entrant into the competition, his name is Josh Le and he has recently been in the news for a denim related experiment, see link below...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/canadian-student-josh-le-year-washing-jeans/story?id=12722442

He would be wearing Naked and Famous X BiG 21oz denim, and meets all other entry requirements. Are there any objections to his late arrival?

Thanks

Gav

Glad to see the packages are making it across the pond. The weather in the US has been horrible and has caused a lot of delays but everyone should be getting there's by now.

STICKERS HAVE BEEN ORDERED! Should start shipping in about 10-12 days. Get your orders in ASAP cause when they are gone that's it.

===========================================================

STICKER BUTTON ADDED!!!

I'll take orders for 2 weeks then produce the stickers!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 MORE DAYS TO ORDER A BANNER. IF YOU WANT ONE PLEASE ORDER THIS WEEK BECAUSE IT WILL BE HARD TO ORDER MORE LATER (NOT IMPOSSIBLE THOUGH). I'LL RE-POST THESE LINKS ON EACH NEW PAGE UNTIL SALE IS OVER.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have filled all the orders for the HDC T-Shirts and shipped them all out

here is a link to what's left if anyone still wants one.

If you don't see the color and size you want then it's SOLD OUT!

As of now there is at least one in every size and color.

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

popeye3blackbutton.png

Click here

popeye2blackbutton.png

Click here

Popeye4-blackbutton.png

you can now order your banner here.

3 size options :

18" x 12" - 24" x 36" - 30" x 48"

$25.00 - $35.00 - $45.00

(prices adjusted for shipping anywhere on earth)

Let me know if you have any problem with the order page.

BE SURE AND INCLUDE YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS WITH YOUR ORDER

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE POST PICS WHEN YOU GET YOUR STUFF!!

Damn, that would have been cool Beats, I put a post on the thread a few weeks ago asking if anyone was from Munich but I guess you missed it. I'll be back over to Germany later in the year (for a Christmas market at least), I'll give you plenty of notice next time.

posting this on behalf of Kybosh - signing in with a pair of 634sr - first worn 01/01/11 - he's currently signing up , some stuff needs to be cleared by admin...

DSC_2855-1.jpg

If you guys remembered my buddy's SR's @ 2 months here they are now. That was back in June, so I guess that would make the 9 months old.

DSC_2678-1.jpg

DSC_2677.jpg

DSC_2681.jpg

You guys ain't ready for this.

I heard about the denim experiment, it was pretty cool. That aside, yeah I think he should be included.

I recently picked up a new IRO Mark V Fixie w/ upgraded pedal, crank, chain..a Bianchi wheel set...and I forget the brand of the new handle bars.

Needless to say, I've been getting a lot of riding in. You guys are in for a treat ;) I'll post pics as soon as I get access to a good camera

Do you ride your fixie on the track like they're supposed to be ridden? I don't understand this whole fixie craze, they're a completely inefficient form of gearing which is why multiple gears were invented... and derailleurs. I can see the appeal of single speed with a freewheel since it's basic yet practical (you don't have to keep pedaling). Anyway, Bianchi makes some fine parts/ frames.

I heard about the denim experiment, it was pretty cool. That aside, yeah I think he should be included.

I recently picked up a new IRO Mark V Fixie w/ upgraded pedal, crank, chain..a Bianchi wheel set...and I forget the brand of the new handle bars.

Needless to say, I've been getting a lot of riding in. You guys are in for a treat ;) I'll post pics as soon as I get access to a good camera