ROY X CONE contest, 1.1.11 - 2.1.12

Paul T

nice one,roy"pincher"6,but will they stand against my nordic walking whiskers?

some more impressions from the franconian countryside:

6100491873_a4ea0761ec_z.jpg

this is especially for you,Mark

6100492599_38da3653d5_z.jpg

did a little tour with my new buddy Hermann,Teacher at a catholic girls school

6100493857_58df29f32f_z.jpg

my alltime favourite sausages

6101043524_56dba7dce5_z.jpg

in combination with this

6101036436_4f06b14587_z.jpg

it turns your pedalpower down to zero

6101053584_6a38e98cb2_z.jpg

so better take another rest

6094102168_b918ea8e92_z.jpg

and do some prayers if you like

6101042984_93998ba405_z.jpg

6093554453_60b1595d73_z.jpg

6093547451_79bc7ff8a7_z.jpg

so true robbie,he knows how to handle a Dremel.but lets not forget the downside of the countrylife...

6100493245_b83fa3f1e1_z.jpg

as you will notice,i didnt saved myself to bring you nothing but the truth

6101041382_f1d31684c9_z.jpg

their repertoire contained eight songs which they repeated non-stop

6100495165_3a3d302dd9_z.jpg

the crowd went mad and and could hardly stay on their seats

6101042014_076b583e8c_z.jpg

translate "genderswitchparty",whatever that means in this kind of life

6101034892_8700bcbb5e_z.jpg

and all this behind those tidy white walls

6101052662_a1d0b12399_z.jpg

6100505539_1b31da9665_z.jpg

alright,smartass,how about this:

6100695457_36a462a3db_z.jpg

An Eryngium sp., probably a variety of Eryngium alpinum. A bit past it's prime, would have looked nicer a few weeks ago. Tardy.

so true robbie,he knows how to handle a Dremel.

6101342337_a484b1c57d_o.jpg

What's wrong with showing a little initiative?

so as I'm not getting slimmer at all and the jeans are always less comfortable for me, they have been sold and shipped to another fellow sufu member. I'm sure he'll give them the love they deserve.

sorry for the lack of updates from me.........

so as I'm not getting slimmer at all and the jeans are always less comfortable for me, they have been sold and shipped to another fellow sufu member. I'm sure he'll give them the love they deserve.

sorry for the lack of updates from me.........

^That's bad news. Anyway, what's up with your final updates on the Denime contest?

i am usually a bad loser,so this round goes to roy6.good one.but what the hell is he doing with the Dremel in THAT area?pronouncing something to be bigger than it is actually?

whilst visiting Bamberg,i found Max Powers former favourite store:

6102500677_6c115ee830_z.jpg

well,it was before he moved to Hamburg.anyway,outstanding print-shirts for a "western" store...

6102500531_ff96145809_z.jpg

6103046336_8cd6e765d4_z.jpg

cheers mikecch,same goes to you.

pomata,i always thought yours were too big?

so,whos the new lucky owner?

Just got a chance to read through this thread for the first time since Saturday. Irene knocked out our power for two and a half days. Fortunately a neighbor was able to find a generator and we were able to hook up our sump pump on Monday morning. We got about an inch of water in our basement which wasn't much compared to many people around us. Sunday, my wife and I bailed water for seven hours before giving up. Monday and Tuesday were again spent in the basement cleaning up, but we didn't lose anything of value.

By the time I emerged from the basement, most of the big trees had been cleaned up, so I don't have any photos. But we didn't see anything like the devastation that Erk did in our immediate neighborhood. The big problem around here was flooding from swollen streams, but fortunately my house is on higher ground.

Just got a chance to read through this thread for the first time since Saturday. Irene knocked out our power for two and a half days. Fortunately a neighbor was able to find a generator and we were able to hook up our sump pump on Monday morning. We got about an inch of water in our basement which wasn't much compared to many people around us. Sunday, my wife and I bailed water for seven hours before giving up. Monday and Tuesday were again spent in the basement cleaning up, but we didn't lose anything of value.

By the time I emerged from the basement, most of the big trees had been cleaned up, so I don't have any photos. But we didn't see anything like the devastation that Erk did in our immediate neighborhood. The big problem around here was flooding from swollen streams, but fortunately my house is on higher ground.

glad to hear you're ok.

Glad to hear all our Eastern Seaboard brothers are safe. Very sorry to hear about the flooding. No troubles like flooded basement troubles.

bear3.jpg

A friend had us up to his summer home at the lake where Zis found the Triumph hubcap.

bear2.jpg

Spent the days at little beaches and the nights eating and drinking and making merry (hey loser, take off the chambray you're at the beach).

bear1.jpg

Kids love 'smores

bearfit.jpg

Mostly a rest weekend for the ROYs, but I busted them out for a few hours at night.

bear4.jpg

I'll throw up another picture of the house to show the deck I fell off in the middle of the night and broke my little toe -- that's what happens when a denimhead wears flip flops.

Pomata, soorry the jeans never worked out for you (though I thought they looked quite good on). Good for you passing them on so someone else can get a shot at them.

I was likewise impressed by Ran and aho passing theirs on when they decided they couldn't give them the love they deserved.

Class acts, all around.

I've been feeling guilty cuz my ROYs have only gotten love like 4 days of the last week. I wear the tour roys in evenings and weekends and then the contest pair during work days. Although, I did cheat and roll in the Lofgren trousers I just got one day this week.

Fuck me. Life is tough. It makes it even tougher that I have my old pair of ROY ducks as well.

Robbie, Roy6 - jeans are looking sweet. I've been on a little camping trip to Scotalnd - some shots of my ROYS in the highlands coming up. In the meantime a quick pic of a denim pillow case that was a present from my ex Danielle. She always said she thought I wanted to sleep with the denim, so.........

Pillow.jpg

Finally settled -in in the new pad and got the broadband sorted, so here's my monthly update.

BTW, haven't been wearing them much recently (been giving the OG roys some love) but now they are back to being my daily after-work/weekend wearers.

Great stuff from Robbie, ThisSunday and especially Roy'Dremel'6.

Mine are looking somewhat pathetic, fade-wise, but there's still four months to go !!

So ... six and a half months wear, three washes and one soak -

IMG_2181.jpg

IMG_2191.jpg

IMG_2186.jpg

IMG_2198.jpg

IMG_2185.jpg

IMG_2190.jpg

IMG_2197.jpg

(for some reason I cannot rep any of my fellow contestants atm :( )