ROY X CONE contest, 1.1.11 - 2.1.12

Paul T

^haha...

You should always carry a sidearm, no reason not to.

That's the one thing (well that and not having a 4WD vehicle) that's keeping me from setting off in search of ghost towns. You really don't want to be in the middle of nowhere out west without a sidearm. I've had too many run-ins with mountain lions.

i'd say we all meet up in UTAH then, laxest gunlaws... well, no gun laws at all.

Some big roy posse out in the wild west with guns and jeans and so on. would be rad

This would be awesome! (as I live here) We could meet in Roy (the town) and I would wear my Roys.

Paul, Those look great. I am looking forward to seeing your patented wavy fades.

So I used the trusty 'piece of wood' method.

That's what she said!!!

Paul looking good. Love the boots as well. I had a drink for you last night also. Cheers to you amigo.

IMG_3463.jpg

Mike- Jeans are looking really good. I can't wait to see what you found in person.

Great fit Paul! Must spread. Mine are still as stiff as hell after three weeks.

Mike, great photos. How do any of us who don't have access to a mine have any chance of winning?

I don't get out to the mines that often... since the recession, I have been working on my couch fades most of the time. I would put my money on Roy6 to win this competition.