LFC4ever

The Flat Head

From a fellow sufuite to another, I highly recommend you size up one or get your true waist size. 3001's will outstiff your stiffest erection...

PFFFFT NO IT WONT!

P1020371.jpg

P1020368.jpg

P1020367.jpg

some guys fh 3007 from hk... nice get up

Nice..very tactical and up armored leather supply..great belt...

makes me want to get a apir of 3007's and some peacemakers...

Little teaser pic...

Camel - you mentioned in the skrawny thread that these don't fade as fast as Kyia stated...

I got to hold his back - really surprised how fast the evolve

1330709880_53731bf392.jpg

1329818855_e5d0aa8fa1.jpg

1330711426_4674b8d861.jpg

And - yes - crotch shot...

1330709582_cda8f76af5.jpg

Forgot - worn for about 3 weeks...these are pretty much in rotation with my S0500XX...

Beatle are those your 3001's or did you get the bootcuts you were trying to sell before altered?

Just wondering how the fit is with the 31 3001s. Considering a pair (of f310s) and think I'm about the same size (in samurais at least). Don't want them to be excessively tight.

I'm scared.

P.S. look pretty damn good even at this early stage ... I want those original arcuates(!)

these are the 3001's ..the 3007 are 1 inch tighter pre soak than the 3001's post soak..

In other words - the bootcut runs 2 inches smaller..they will go to TG76 for major plastic surgery..

Fit on the 3001's is perfect...started out really tight and is now comfty..but not loose...

These will never be real loose...

Nice ... sort out those bootcut(s?!?) too.

I support the bootcut; even with out boots it can be done.

Just need to compare skull measurements with those of the flathead now so I can make my purchase in confidence.

flat head needs to step it up for us fatties and make a size 36.

They do..

The S5003 and 5100 both go up to size 40.

Check our site..

:)

They do..

Check our site..

yeah, but not the 3001's... :(

thanks anyway kiya

how abouts you step it up for the flat head and shed a few huh?

Those look great..

They do..

Check our site..

Are the 5100s raw and unsanforized? What waist size should I expect if I hot-wash a pair of the 38s? (37.5 waist to start with)?

Are the 5100s raw and unsanforized? What waist size should I expect if I hot-wash a pair of the 38s? (37.5 waist to start with)?

They'll shrink about 1.15" in the waist after a hot wash.

m,y flathead f380, of about a month and a half. Colors off, they arent actu[ally purple.

Opinions on the fit?

I don't like to wear my 3001 that droopy in the back since I like the thighs to look smoother. But, if you're into it that's what matters.

Looks good. Nothing weird going on from being too skinny/too big.

I was in the Navy Exchange on Pearl Harbor today and saw some Asian dude wearing a pair of Flatheads pre lawsuit. Somehow I knew that before he walked by they would be Japanese jeans.

My first Sufu-Jean sighting.

m,y flathead f380, of about a month and a half. Colors off, they arent actu[ally purple.

Opinions on the fit?

curious to know how tall you are, waist size

thanks

5 foot 10, im 135 pounds and my wasit is 31 inches. these are 30s though. i really wish i got 29 or 28s, the thighes are baggyier then i would like.