The Flat Head

LFC4ever

i ordered a pair of f310s in size 31. my real waist is about 32,5".... what i've read so far they will stretch back to the original measurements (at least in the waist) and then 1/2" or so, so should i be fine?

i am the same as you. but the f310 is really slim on them thighs. so i sized up to compensate the thighs. the waist is a tad loose but no worries about that. hope it works out for you

scotty, please shutup. you were ok at first but now i just think you like the abuse. if you don't post for 1 month, i promise ill buy you some pants.

haha! seriously tho, i keep telling scotty2 ( who is my younger bro) that ppl hate his posts here.. i wouldnt blame you.. btw khoiphan, he wants some BSP's :D

back on topic...

i just soaked my flatheads again in detergent for a couple of hours and when i took them out, no bleeding at all, nor is the water yellow. This probably is because i just washed it last week but it probably also means they keep their dye very very well.

edit: waiting on scotty to post his BRAND NEW SELF EDGE FLAT HEAD BSPS SIZE 33 WITH THE HANGERR!!!

really feeling down about the fit of my F310 at the minute.. i got massive hip flare, its like they are cut to just flare out, the outer corner of the pocket is round the side of my thigh.. the bottom of the pockets flap over the denim and lok weird.... nd the calves look fatter than the thighs..

i'm going to soak and hopefully it will pull everything together

^have you not done an initial soak yet?

If they're still brand new, you may want to try seeing if you can exchange them for BSPs. i think it adequately addresses those issues; slim but roomy thigh with a slight taper.

On another note, finally ran down to westwood to pick up my BSPs from a small repair. glad to have them back, and the repair looks good too. The rip was about 2-3 inches long and starting to give way so i took it to get fixed.

innerfix.jpg

indoors

fix1.jpg

natural light

fix2.jpg

indoors