The Flat Head

LFC4ever

Does anyone have pics of some faded BSPs?

All the pictures i've seen of BSPs are like 6-8 month status max with not much going on.

I've been wearing a pair since december.... but all ive been getting this semester are library and COD MW2 fades lol. Weather is getting nicer so I've been skating which will beat em up real hard.

Here are pictures of mine, not much really going on, these are at 19 months, with 0 washes, and 1 initial soak i did before wearing them. Been neglecting these so I could fade my 4001s better. If you go here:

http://www.denimwiki.net/wiki/index.php/SE05BSP

you can see Cure has a nice pair going on over a 6 month period.

DSC_0118.jpg

DSC_0119.jpg

DSC_0120.jpg

DSC_0121.jpg

X-post. Flathead BSPs, almost five months or so I think. Just presoak. Shitty photos taken in direct sunlight, I know, I know. I wore these to a frat last night, and they got pretty trashed. I need some input: should I soak, wash, or spot-clean the mud away? What sayz sufu?

dsc0499pd.jpg

dsc0504f.jpg

dsc0500rg.jpg

dsc0514n.jpg

Farewell, back pocket stitching. You'll be missed.

dsc0510m.jpg

Need to re-sew the patch before the whole thing falls off!

dsc0515b.jpg

PS shameless copy+paste of text from evo thread. Oops!

Stacking on the left leg of my 3001s looks absolutely retarded. Looks like my ankle is displaced or something. Can't wait for it to settle down. I might not wait actually, I've considered just soaking the left leg from the knee down (well, basically submerging it and then letting it dry) just to start it from scratch. It really is unsightly.

X-post. Flathead BSPs, almost five months or so I think. Just presoak. Shitty photos taken in direct sunlight, I know, I know. I wore these to a frat last night, and they got pretty trashed. I need some input: should I soak, wash, or spot-clean the mud away? What sayz sufu?

I say do not soak them either spot clean or wash, but just soaking them might not get all the mud off. I soaked a pair of jeans a week ago after I got in a mountain biking wreck and the dirt and mud didn't come all of the way out. So if you do decide to soak make sure that you pay extra attention to those areas and get all the mud off.

Here are pictures of mine, not much really going on, these are at 19 months, with 0 washes, and 1 initial soak i did before wearing them. Been neglecting these so I could fade my 4001s better. If you go here:

http://www.denimwiki.net/wiki/index.php/SE05BSP

you can see Cure has a nice pair going on over a 6 month period.

DSC_0118.jpg

DSC_0119.jpg

DSC_0120.jpg

DSC_0121.jpg

You wouldn't happen to go to SJSU would you? I think i have seen these before, same with your 4001s.

What's the difference between the old 3001 and the "pioneer series" 3001 ? Leather patch is different but anything else?

i just recently purchased the f310 and asked the same question, i don't think theres much of a difference because i own the 4001's and the seem to fit exactly the same as the f310's but on the Self Edge website it says:

"The only difference between the 3001 and the F310 is the introduction of their 50/50 cotton/poly stitching that lasts over twice as long as before; the cut and denim stays exactly the same as the 3001."

so I guess thats the only difference

^ aside from the poly/cotton stitch, the F310 has different shaped pockets

F-series

pocket.jpg

pocket.jpg

Also the F310 has a button fly where as the 3001 has the zipper...

you're welcome :)

Krandy11,

if you want slim fit - go tts, but be careful with hot soaking.

If ou want a bit relaxed fit - go 1 size up.

I'm wearing 32 in IH and Somets, and got 34 fh 1001, did hot soak in 60-70c water for 4-5 hours, fits almost perfect now. Altho, need to hem them :)