The Flat Head

LFC4ever

zjv487.png

My 3001s, first time wearing post-soak. Still stiff as fuck, hence the weird stacking. Contemplating another cold soak but I'm not sure. For some reason the left leg feels bigger than the right but I might be making that up. Pics taken in awful light so I brightened the fuck out of them, the jeans are actually really dark.

My 4001's at 13 months, 1 initial pre-soak, and 0 washes. Now I've had them for 19 months, and have just cold washed them about 2 days ago. Here are just pictures at 13 months, will post present pictures asap.

DSC01743.jpg

DSC01745.jpg

DSC01746.jpg

DSC01747.jpg

DSC01748.jpg

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated! Just noticed how long I've had this account just for browsing and that this is my very first post!

Now here's the pictures of the BSP's at 13 months. Again just did the initial pre-soak. 0 washes. Clearly I haven't progressed as much as the 4001's; I don't wear these as much but any suggestions if I should soak them or wash them again? I've seen great looking pairs of BSP's in this thread and hoping to get results just as great. These are now currently 19 months old as well. Feedback much appreciated!

DSC01749.jpg

DSC01753.jpg

DSC01754.jpg

DSC01757.jpg

DSC01760.jpg

I'm looking to buy my first pair of FH's. I love the fit of the F310 but don't want to make a mistake, because it will end up being quite expensive. Kiya recommended that I get a size 34 and give them a 30 minute hot soak. Does anyone happen to have post-soak/wear measurements for the F310 size 34? It's either these or a pair of APC New Standards.

I'm looking to buy my first pair of FH's. I love the fit of the F310 but don't want to make a mistake, because it will end up being quite expensive. Kiya recommended that I get a size 34 and give them a 30 minute hot soak. Does anyone happen to have post-soak/wear measurements for the F310 size 34? It's either these or a pair of APC New Standards.

The man's right.

Don't have the measurements right now, but I'm a 31 in the New Standards and got the 310's in a 34...

Post-soak fit was spot-on.

The man's right.

Don't have the measurements right now, but I'm a 31 in the New Standards and got the 310's in a 34...

Post-soak fit was spot-on.

I fit into a 30/31 in New Standards, but I've got a larger top block. For instance, my N&F Weird Guy's are a 33, but they've stretched out too much for my liking. When I was going to make my purchase, I couldn't get the 32s over my butt. Do you have fit pics of your New Standards and 310s? I'm thinking I'm going to pull the trigger by Friday.

I fit into a 30/31 in New Standards, but I've got a larger top block. For instance, my N&F Weird Guy's are a 33, but they've stretched out too much for my liking. When I was going to make my purchase, I couldn't get the 32s over my butt. Do you have fit pics of your New Standards and 310s? I'm thinking I'm going to pull the trigger by Friday.

my sz 32 1001's are measure 17" across so basically a 34. they took about a week to stretch out, they shrink back after every wash but stretch back out within a day now.

If Kiya owns/sells it, then his word is law. its really hard to get better advice on sizing.

I just noticed that the tag inside my inazumas says INAZVMA. is this a typo?

No?

The V key is nowhere near the U key and V looks like a U anyway... you see it done a lot when mimicing ancient roman shit...

Just got a pair of F380s in a 34.

dsc4232.jpg

I'd say that looks great. Pre-soak judgement (imo) should be about the fit of the waist and hips, which sounds good. The rest of the fit is silly to waste your time worrying about. You'll have to soak them to know.

FH will shrink a fair amount, and even more after a second (and third) wash. They also have an awkward break-in, but it's over quickly. Be patient and give them time.

Edit: for example - the ones above your post are only two months old. You won't know what your fit is like until they've taken that shape. But sizing down on jeans is a good motivation to stay trim. Keep us posted!

couldn't help but notice some fellas at ucla with flatheads. saw one with sexfhx05 and another with sexfhxinazumas

i know a guy with sexfh05s that goes to UCLA.. i think he retired them though. wears 710s now

Guest I LOVE LFC
Just got a pair of F380s in a 34. How do they look for a pre soak fit? I have pretty big thighs and my true waist is about a 35 but im trying to slim down a bit. Right now before a soak i can pull them down a few inches fulling buttoned but not all the way off

They look ok, but I agree you should have got a size smaller if you can pull them down a bit. I got my F380's in a 36 cause they were tight on me but after wearing them for a day they stretch loads. I had to wash mine stupidly early though because our daughter was sick on them, she was still a new born then, haha. But I've had mine 2years now but the fades are crap because I've had to wash them regular. I'd suggest giving them a long hot soak. I have to soak mine at 90 just to get the waist back to a reasonable size.

umamion- i think that you knew you were going to be getting straight leg jeans, so i am pretty confident that post soak your jeans are going to fit damn near ideal! And as far as sizing down two with FH, i would not advise that at all. TTS or down 1 has been a rule of thumb for most of the jeans seen since the very beginning (cept for the Self Edge exclusives)

are you positive your true waist is 35? If so... that's some disproportionate stuff.

with my FH experience i've always sized up one (due to athletic legs). Other people I know of went TTS (the skinner folk).

They don't shrink that much, most of it goes to the loss of length, partially in the thighs

haha unfortunately that is indeed my true waist >.< lots of biking when i was younger left me with some pretty 'athletic' thighs as well. I did a warm soak earlier and the fit isn't too shabby. I'm doing another soak in hotter water right now and I think I'm going to be pretty happy with the results.

I did indeed go for the F380s (slim straights) because of the more generous cut. I got tired of my sized-down-too-far APC jeans killing my leg circulation and sperm count =( My thighs are about 25 inches in circumference at the widest part at the moment so i figured the 13 inch across pre-soak thigh measure of the F380s would be ideal. Even if i lose 15 lbs, this leg muscle isn't going anywhere so i don't F310s are in the cards =(

thanks alot for all the replies. really appreciate it! ^____^

haha unfortunately that is indeed my true waist >.< lots of biking when i was younger left me with some pretty 'athletic' thighs as well. I did a warm soak earlier and the fit isn't too shabby. I'm doing another soak in hotter water right now and I think I'm going to be pretty happy with the results.

I did indeed go for the F380s (slim straights) because of the more generous cut. I got tired of my sized-down-too-far APC jeans killing my leg circulation and sperm count =( My thighs are about 25 inches in circumference at the widest part at the moment so i figured the 13 inch across pre-soak thigh measure of the F380s would be ideal. Even if i lose 15 lbs, this leg muscle isn't going anywhere so i don't F310s are in the cards =(

thanks alot for all the replies. really appreciate it! ^____^

I think erring on the side of larger is a good idea.

I just sold a pair of F380's in 32 because they were too tight in the thighs (and I doubt mine are as large as yours).

PS: you may be surprised that your thigh measurement will go down as you drop pounds. Most of us store a decent amount of fat in the inner thighs and even between the muscles.

I have pretty good size thighs and my f380's are true to size and they fit fine. I also have a pair of naked and famous weird guys tts and they are too tight in the thighs to wear.....maybe this statement will help give some people a idea about sizing. I also work out a lot and try to build muscle but am not that worried about my flat heads being to tight to wear in the near future