The Flat Head

LFC4ever

im thinking about getting the bsp, but im not sure which size to get.

im 5'10, 145-150lbs, and im sz 28 in APC NS.

and what size should i get for 3001?

I am thinking of picking up some F310's and could use some help with sizing. I normally wear a size 33 and was going to pick these up in size 33 as they appear to run true to size. How would the fit on that be? <edit> I saw that +1 posting a few down. I don't mind if they're tight at first if they will stretch.

but i like the red tap n old arcs from old 3001 morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre

Get over it.

I am thinking of picking up some F310's and could use some help with sizing. I normally wear a size 33 and was going to pick these up in size 33 as they appear to run true to size. How would the fit on that be? <edit> I saw that +1 posting a few down. I don't mind if they're tight at first if they will stretch.

They fit like how the jean is described (as per the Self Edge product page), the variable being how you size it. I think you just answered your own question at the end there…

Every time I put on my size 28 BSPs my bowel movements shift. :(

I believe you posted that you were coerced into the 28s? What's the full story behind that?

Updated photos of the fading?

I believe you posted that you were coerced into the 28s? What's the full story behind that?

Updated photos of the fading?

I haven't worn the BSP's much. I've been putting in a lot of work on my Sugarcane 40601 hand loom style jeans, Iron Heart cycling jeans, and dabbling in my 811's and BSP's when I can muster it.

Basically, I had to take the size 28 BSP. Don't worry though, I'm going to be bulimic for 2009 so I can rock 'em nonstop.

That hairiness is one the things many people love about Flat Head's denim.. it's the same hairiness that's found on the denim from Real Japan Blues. It's almost like a haze of fuzz covering the dark indigo for the first week or so after the initial soak.

That hairiness is one the things many people love about Flat Head's denim.. it's the same hairiness that's found on the denim from Real Japan Blues. It's almost like a haze of fuzz covering the dark indigo for the first week or so after the initial soak.

damn right. the hair is one of the joys of dry denim. i always miss it when it goes away...

does the hairyness actually contribute anything to the jean?? or is it some sort of quality check?? i was wondering why my flatheads have hair everywhere..

crosspost from evo thread.

f310 - one year and one month. you can probably tell i don't wear them very hard, mostly to school and back.

they kinda look like they've been infected by an std but believe it or not i just washed them.

f1e71u.jpg

t5h8wp.jpg

crosspost from evo thread.

f310 - one year and one month. you can probably tell i don't wear them very hard, mostly to school and back.

they kinda look like they've been infected by an std but believe it or not i just washed them.

f1e71u.jpg

t5h8wp.jpg

those are some nice FH! these are motivation to let mine stink another few months :)