visvim FW10-11

martynyarrow

the mustard colorway of the laminaria packs definitely looked a whole lot better in preview pics than in person. preferred the lighter/beige shade it appeared to have. wish they didn't go with a white back panel - it's just asking to look ass in a couple of wears. while i dig the looks of the laminaria fabric, my guess is that the classic ballistic nylon is probably more durable.

sorry to ask this in here, but i figure it would get the quickest response/views.

my friend is about to leave tokyo and is going to grab me some logan lo's. i am a US 10 in vans authentics (could wear a 10.5, though) and the majoirty of other shoes. i tried on sz 10 hockney's the last time i was in japan they were perfect width-wise, but on my right foot they were a tiiiny bit too short so i didn't grab them. do logan's fit the same, or completely different - e.g. would a 10 in logan's be alright, or should i grab an 11 as i know 10.5 doesn't exist?

huge thanks in advance for the tip.

my friend is about to leave tokyo and is going to grab me some logan lo's. i am a US 10 in vans authentics (could wear a 10.5, though) and the majoirty of other shoes. i tried on sz 10 hockney's the last time i was in japan they were perfect width-wise, but on my right foot they were a tiiiny bit too short so i didn't grab them. do logan's fit the same, or completely different - e.g. would a 10 in logan's be alright, or should i grab an 11 as i know 10.5 doesn't exist?

get a 10, if you have the same problem cut off your big toe - chicks will think it's awesome.

my friend is about to leave tokyo and is going to grab me some logan lo's. i am a US 10 in vans authentics (could wear a 10.5, though).

10 for sure but I can't see them having logan lo's left…..depending on which ones you were referring to, they dropped in Feb and most sold out instantly.

my dude hockney's and logan lo's fit totally different, these people/the people on hypebeast are right in saying get a 10. hockneys fit small for size, i.e if your a 10.5 in vans you would get a 10 in logan los but a 11 in hockneys.

if ur a 10-10.5 in vans a 10 in logan lo's will be good

fuuuuuuuuuuuuck you Hiroki.

how are we meant to collect your shit when each item costs 1k hahahaha

them new joints tan-brown got that pimpled (ostrich) vibe... would have to see it in person. while the blue-grey has some crazy texture... higher cut overall... totally different sole... only thing is the toebox...

More than just adjustments of the heel... longer tongue, different folds,

i am guessing the idea of those leather flaps covering the tongue/not having the conventional tongue is to "seal" the shoes completely and prevent cold wind from blowing into the shoes?

too many boots released, and all are expensive, so hard to buy them all. but after looking through all the recent boots visvim put out, one is quite similar to another. like matterhorn and the new above and whymper are all quite similar, so could just pick out your favourite one..

yeah, ive found a couple of blogs that have decided to try and take credit for my scans of this article.

i dont tag them because most blogs dont want to post pics with someones tag all over it and up to now most places have been pretty good at giving us credit. some ppl are just lazy.

I also know they are mine cos they only have the original 6 i uploaded and not the extra one i added today lol

maybe HB are annoyed cos i pointed out they called the Eiger boost Biger boots lol

edit: tuukka has credited the blog on his site now and kindly apologised for forgetting so thumbs up to him :)