visvim FW10-11

martynyarrow

Sorry about posting sizing questions, but i just want to ask what size would i wear for last season 7 hole 73 folk, if i wear size 9 Virgil and size 9 logan deck [this season]. I am normally a US9 [nike]

Thanks

US9 73 would be safe in my opinion, they are a good fit but a little roomy in the toebox, you could possibly wear a us8.5 if your lucky. US9 and big socks at worst.

Sorry about posting sizing questions, but i just want to ask what size would i wear for last season 7 hole 73 folk, if i wear size 9 Virgil and size 9 logan deck [this season]. I am normally a US9 [nike]

Thanks

US9 73 would be safe in my opinion, they are a good fit but a little roomy in the toebox, you could possibly wear a us8.5 if your lucky. US9 and big socks at worst.

can someone help with the sizing for the new season pollock.ref tat i wear this yrs ultimate tee l/s in medium and it fitted me jst rite.so does the shirts in medium.but usually hav their outerwear in small. So....small or medium for the pollocks or any sweats for that matter?