visvim FW10-11

martynyarrow

hey, i would really apreciate your help on something.

already asked trés bien shop, but only got a vague answer, and also tried the glade, and received no answer at all.

I purchase a pair of maliseet in FIL tokyo a year back, worn them once, and the stitching on the sole broke...

vsvm1of1.jpg

Any idea if i can get a repair / replacement from visvim?

Thanks.

Don't email them, mail the shoes to the Tokyo FIL store with a note explaining what you want repaired and your full contact information.

When they receive it they'll email you with costs for the repair plus shipping costs back to you, you can pay via credit card.

Yes they take really long to reply. Had to repair my Hockneys and they wanted to see pics and all, and if you don't have the original receipts (I did not have as it was bought through yahoo jp auction) - they will not entertain. I even offered to ship it there at my cost for them to verify its authenticity there and then. I told them they can throw it away if they think there's a problem with its authenticity. No reply since. I think I'd just repair it at a reputable cobbler here locally and be done with.

I didn't mess with emailing, like i said in my previous post i just mailed it to them. Once they have it in their hands they have no choice but to repair it, what are they going to do mail it back to still busted?

Just do like Kiya said! Simply mail the shoe to them and they'll fix it for you!

They are super friendly and helpful at FIL Tokyo! I Had a problem with a pair of FBT's once, went to the store asked them and they repaired them for free! No questions asked!

if you brought something of ebay/yahoo etc and tried to return it to any brand they would do the same, as you did not buy it from an official retailer, when you purchase goods from a store it is that stores responsibility first and foremost to deal with your product issue,if you buy your gear form FIL you return it to FIL if you buy your gear at union etc its their problem to sort out for you, if you buy your gear on ebay/yahoo/supermarket there is no one to go back to as its 3rd party thats the risk you take for buying third party and not supporting the retailers.

If it was me, id just keep all my visvim shoes till i drop by tokyo and bring it to the store for repairs in person.

sorry but thats a ridiculous answer for fucks sake.....just put all your vsvm shoes in a repair bag and wait til you swing by FIL??

local cobblers is what yer average person would do esp if you've proxied, if not recorded deliv to source seems clever , if a litlle chancey.

when will this thread get back to releases etc and not just snoring sizing enquiries / repairs !

pretty sure you could get these resoled by a regular cobbler that is the point of the goodyear welt,the original sole I believe was discontinued because it had quality issues where the layers of the sole seperated,this vibram version is 1 piece so will not have that issue.