visvim FW10-11

martynyarrow

Lol at this desire to be credited for scanning pages out of a magazine and then subsequently uploading them against the publishers permission. Many thanks for scans though.

+1 rep

its about trying to promote my blog and get as much traffic my way as possible.

I'd go with the light brown. What size are they?

They are a 43.

I usually wear a

42 in common projects

43 in MMM

10.5 in Nikes

9 in converse

10 in vans

9 in red wings if I wear a regular sock.

The 43 in the Matterhorns fit me perfect with a thick sock.

damn DZ822 youre a machine.. so you have like, the set naowz?

Long story. I was originally looking for the black and I gave up looking for them. I initially got the light brown pair when I was @ the Moncler store in NY, thanks Kevin, and then I found out they had a dark chocolate pair which almost looked like the black. I was gonna settle with the dark chocolate pair, but then I found the black ones at Union. So yea, now I create a new dilemma whether to keep the light brown too or sell them. The light brown pair really grew on me. There is also a forest green/navyish color way too that looks really nice too but I'm done.

Looking at the Moncler V lookbook online, I had a hard time finding out if a black boot existed. The forest green/navyish and dark chocolate could easily pass for the black pair in the different lighting.

The boot is very very comfortable though.

Can someone pm me if there have news of a 2009 7-hole 73-folk in us8 please. Been looking forever for these. Please, im begging anyone!

Ask a proxy, i'm looking for a us9,5 and if i remember well my proxy sent me a few links to sz 8 and 9 on yahoo jp...

PM if you want his contact

M.

cot damn... just picked up these ISDT boots and they're too small! looks like i'll need to get rid of them and size up. i wore really thin socks and tried walking around for a bit but they're definitely too tight. faaawwwk. size 9.0.

20101123-ISDT_3652cr.jpg

vis isdt kngr-folk

cot damn... just picked up these ISDT boots and they're too small! looks like i'll need to get rid of them and size up. i wore really thin socks and tried walking around for a bit but they're definitely too tight. faaawwwk. size 9.0.

The ISDT need to 1 size up imo, mine fit pretty snug too.

Anyone with the ISDTs consider getting a cobbler to add brass or other metal eyelets to the laceholes? Thinking of doing that to mine. Not so much as to make them look more like the virgils, but to reinforce them. Looking at the display models at FIL the soft kangaroo leather is not terribly resistant to the pulling from the laces, there was a fair bit of stretching.