visvim FW10-11

martynyarrow

prices on some items is crasy, especially that smithson shirt.. 7000usd and 1070usd for shirts?! at first i thought that was a typo error or something..and the shoes' designs are thrash, no idea what they are trying to do.. hope the next few releases have better looking shoes

feeling the paine moc folk, patrician mid, zermatt pants and the bags.. patrician mid is a lovely combination of boots + brogue, with beautiful leather, first brogue that appeals to me, never like one and never own one before. their bags basically looks the same, but their choice of color and material always make ppl want to own every single one, no exception for this season ones

I actually dig the Sunnega Hi's in a 70's proto-Nike ACG way. Pricing is high as expected, but there is some weird things, like the scarf being 61k yen. Guess it's just that weird accessory pricing you see some time, like the gloves from last season.

a thousand bones for a shirt is pretty baller. The rest of the stuff seems in line with what you get, for the most part though, in 2010 terms. Visvim's textile research is first class.

i think the $1k shirts are made in france, although im not sure that warrants the markup from the $300 made-in-jp shirts.

would prefer the plaid nomads not have that weird leather patch cause it looks like a nametag sticker.

not sure how the utilitarian satchel is the same price as a 20L, but it def makes the 20L a great deal comparatively.

all in all, very cohesive season and some great pieces with crazy pricing.

Anybody know more on the Hadrian 3L?

I hear it comes in navy and also black as well as the beige and burgundy options, anybody know if they still have the brown vachetta patches or a different colour?

Also sizing, having got Nomad's from the last four seasons it seems like what was once an M is now more like an L

(there was a great post on the dissertation of the (sic) inaccuracy of transcendental sizings i seem to recall.........)

- be good to know if these are gonna be sized bigger too.

PS Small plug....Will stick up d/s purple fbt's size US9 in the marketplace tomorrow

New set of Kiefer Highs are at Union right now, they don't have my size so i'm trying to robokob from Japan but for some odd reason i can't find any info or photos of them online. Not on the blogs, not on the Visvim release date sheet, nothing..

Any ideas as to the name or what store they were released at?

most item from FW this season is ridiculous....

as per frd advise that next season which even more scary $~~ the upcoming SS2011 fbt will be cost more than $50000 yen. since they move all the production back to japan (SS2011)

still love this brand however the price tag have to kick me off in this game soon.

New set of Kiefer Highs are at Union right now, they don't have my size so i'm trying to robokob from Japan but for some odd reason i can't find any info or photos of them online. Not on the blogs, not on the Visvim release date sheet, nothing..

Any ideas as to the name or what store they were released at?

what did they look like? kiefer mayan suede are the most recent release i think, but that was SS10, haven't seen any for FW10 yet

what did they look like? kiefer mayan suede are the most recent release i think, but that was SS10, haven't seen any for FW10 yet

They were like the original Kiefer High but had a circle right above the heel with a blue/white/red verticle stripe inside the circle. I've never seen these anywhere on any sites or at the FIL store in Tokyo..